hidenseek tournament

Started by noqex
05/04/2008 16:47
Page 3 of 3
Judah23/04/2008 19:38

I don't even want to bother starting an argument Mehz. Since you're looking for one, I think you're the one that should grow. Gosh.

lalevUl23/04/2008 20:12

Noqex maybe this would be a lot more popular if you would orginazed and handle the last cup more mature. Just my honest opinion.

noqex24/04/2008 20:34

Originally posted by lalle`
Noqex maybe this would be a lot more popular if you would orginazed and handle the last cup more mature. Just my honest opinion.


lalle` the cup is being handled much more mature than the last time, and we hope for the best, it will be better organized along with better scheduals.

lalevUl24/04/2008 20:51

Ok noqex, sounds nice..
I will participate with zyllEE and co..

noqex28/04/2008 21:11

Teams have been changed from 16 to 8 slots now, due too much waiting time.

Mehz28/04/2008 21:55

Originally posted by Judah
I don't even want to bother starting an argument Mehz. Since you're looking for one, I think you're the one that should grow. Gosh.


because you know you cant beat me, and will only humiliate yourself.

Judah28/04/2008 22:30

Originally posted by Mehz
Originally posted by Judah
I don't even want to bother starting an argument Mehz. Since you're looking for one, I think you're the one that should grow. Gosh.


because you know you cant beat me, and will only humiliate yourself.

die irl

noqex29/04/2008 13:13

Cmon guys lets play this tournamnet :D

noqex01/05/2008 19:28

Any1 thinking about gathering a team to signup ? :)

LOLLY mapper01/05/2008 19:30

stop bumping the thread noqex

peteR^01/05/2008 20:05

I think this will be hard to keep in order.
If we could have a plugin like kz cups have, it would be much easier, imo.

But good luck making it happen, though.

noqex02/05/2008 18:22

peteR^ we actually got a plugin for it, it will swap teams after 10 rounds on one team
and play last 10 rounds on last team

Page 3 of 3

Please log in to post replies.