kz_something? (90%)

Started by |Insomnia_
21/03/2006 17:03
Page 2 of 3
-nightmare-22/03/2006 20:05

yeah nice one, looks kewl ;)
and the fact it's not too big makes it even more attractive^^

|Insomnia_22/03/2006 20:24(edited 21/08/2010 02:23)

If I made a big map I´d only get my keyboard bashed from the errors which I keep having all the time. :P

dEMolite mapper22/03/2006 22:30

My frieds tested it and had 100 fps without very good pcs. What do u mean pwned by textures?

|Insomnia_

it means that the textures sucks!

|Insomnia_22/03/2006 22:45

Ok thx. ^^

dEMolite mapper23/03/2006 02:46

search on wadfather for good textures google for url

acidburn23/03/2006 08:13(edited 21/08/2010 02:23)

You can find great textures by just entering into google what you are looking for. For instance if you are looking for a nice carpet to put in one of the room on your map. Just type carpet in google and search for images.
[ Edited Thu Mar 23 2006, 08:14AM ]

JuMpiNg_JacK23/03/2006 08:16

You can find great textures by just entering into google what you are looking for. For instance if you are looking for a nice carpet to put in one of the room on your map. Just type carpet in google and search for images.

acidburn


Yes!!! A great and simple idea by the one and only ac!D bURn. !amazed

|Insomnia_23/03/2006 09:50(edited 21/08/2010 02:23)

Ty for the tips, I´ll start looking for some better textures. :)

Xeltic Tournament #123/03/2006 11:51

heahea insomnia. looks sweet. reminds me of ezalpin alittle :P :D

AverageFreak23/03/2006 11:52

agree with Xeltic :P
well...mine looks quite similar :( :)

|Insomnia_23/03/2006 14:09

Ezalpin is muuuuuch higher. ^^

AverageFreak23/03/2006 17:01

yeah but still it looks like it a bit...maybe because of the textures
ummm...My map is so high that when I put the timecounter on the top only half of the label can be seen and its impssible to jump,you can only walk

acidburn23/03/2006 20:32

omg bloody that must be a long map :p

AverageFreak24/03/2006 09:42(edited 21/08/2010 02:23)

yeah
maybe it will be around 20-25 mins without any falling :P :O

but quite FPS low :(
[ Edited Fri Mar 24 2006, 09:43AM ]

acidburn24/03/2006 21:43

Are you planing to release it?

elITe^25/03/2006 01:06

looks nice m8.. gj =)

AverageFreak25/03/2006 07:42

Im planning but after I fix the F@$^*&# FPS

acidburn25/03/2006 16:42

okay, I'm looking forward to it. :)

inSaaaNe25/03/2006 16:46

bl00d_d00d you could send me your map and i could look after it (i've been mapping for 3 years now, gained much experience with fps probs etc.)

AverageFreak25/03/2006 17:01

no need to,just fixed it !amazed
I had a light_environment added and it went on like giantbean-100 fps :P

Page 2 of 3

Please log in to post replies.