kz_something? (90%)
New screens:
http://img215.imageshack.us/img215/3147/pic18ei.jpg
http://img215.imageshack.us/img215/3276/pic27dm.jpg
http://img77.imageshack.us/img77/1961/pic30lm.jpg
http://img77.imageshack.us/img77/3299/pic47ho.jpg
http://img77.imageshack.us/img77/3896/pic54oz.jpg
http://img77.imageshack.us/img77/5282/pic62ul.jpg
http://img77.imageshack.us/img77/3108/pic72aq.jpg
http://img77.imageshack.us/img77/1026/pic99jd.jpg
http://img77.imageshack.us/img77/8931/pic102ss.jpg
http://img77.imageshack.us/img77/3076/pic119dg.jpg
http://img77.imageshack.us/img77/2236/pic129bd.jpg
Still looking for a name. O.o
yeah looks much better than before
gj!
gj looks really cool :D
Any more name ideas?
98% done IMO. :P
inso great job! i can come test if u want :p just msg me :p
Ok only a few custom textures missing so I have a beta now. And I´d like some more testers than just one so if someone is interested msg me at irc. You don´t have to be good, it´s not a hard map. :)
And I´m still looking for a name. Please, all ideas for a name are welcome.
kz_snowpeak :P
kz_I_<3_elITe^
aye =D ^^
[ Edited Tue Jul 18 2006, 10:49AM ]
kz_wintercliff :P
hehe you have been pilfering from de_tombraid.wad, imho some of the textures are out of place and the map looks easy, but the outside section looks very nice
Please log in to post replies.