uberstrafes

Started by qewi
07/04/2008 21:25
Page 6 of 9
NFS02/02/2009 18:12

ive done 14 :) like 215 stats

cahz0r Tournament #303/02/2009 01:04

10 strafes
no demo :/

b.rabbit08/02/2009 20:12

OMG are yo crazy 18 strafes 243 distance its impossible FAKE !!!! How can your fingers do 18 strafes ....

V0ncH...08/02/2009 20:51(edited 08/02/2009 20:54)

well my LJ record is 246 (4 strafes),

i can do 9 (REALLY RARE (like 5 times altogether -.-)
I did 245 Stats with 8 strafes

i can easily do 8, but 9 is like impossible unless on a thin LJ Block.

however, I jump better with 2 - 5 strafes than 6+

MY LJ rec for 2 strafes is 244 Stats.

kzuq`sl1kroll09/02/2009 07:59

Originally posted by Makkesk8
ive done 14 :) like 215 stats

Demo or screen please? :)

Ggs`09/02/2009 09:17

Bwlj 8
fwlj 7 :)

NR|spr*12/02/2009 15:10(edited 12/02/2009 15:11)

i have made max 9 strafes ... and 9 strafes on 250 block :D but have no stats and demo .. :S with 2 strafes i have made 245.5 wich i guess is the max you can get .. but no demo and no stats again .... :S

NFS12/02/2009 15:27

Originally posted by kzuq`sl1kroll
Originally posted by Makkesk8
ive done 14 :) like 215 stats

Demo or screen please? :)


I have no screen / demo of it but i can post a 16 strafe ...

qweek12/02/2009 16:11

@Makkesk8, then your record isnt 14 strafes? post demo of the 16 strafes then.

JmpR13/05/2009 16:40

max. 14 (215-242) distance
13 (215-250) distance
12 (215-251) distance
11 (215-251) distance
10 (215-253) (ONE MORE TIME I DID 255 STATS WITH 10 STREIFES , i was socked!)

aftermatch-_-13/05/2009 17:13

i really believe that the human just cant do over 11 strafes. i know that i can make alot of strafes,ive done 254 stats with 9 and 250 with 10. my max is 10. btw pls no slowmo coments,thx

kafds13/05/2009 17:18

I think aftermatch is right, I wank every single day, yet I can only do 10 strafes - my hands do have superhuman capabilities, but no - just can't do more than 11.

ova13/05/2009 17:42(edited 13/05/2009 17:43)

i am now typing in slowmo , i did 6 strafes @ lj , and 8 @ cj .

zyllEE13/05/2009 23:25

I R PRO, I did 250 block x2 with 9 strafes, almost 3x lulul

sDM13/05/2009 23:31(edited 13/05/2009 23:34)

i do 7 -8 strafes normally, my most strafes wuz 11 but shit sync.
rarely i do 9 strafes and get 70 or 80+ sync :D

opa14/05/2009 00:20

well my strafe record is 10strafes and 70 sync on cj

V0ncH...19/05/2009 22:20

got 9 strafes - 47 sync, and 236 stats
i do 5 - 7 now on my right pre.

left pre sux now, cant even do 220block + with 235 stats -.- 35sync

kolobok20/05/2009 15:03

8strafes and 250 stats =))

kzuq`sl1kroll21/05/2009 12:22

http://img38.imageshack.us/img38/2360/kzlongjumps20025.png
http://img35.imageshack.us/img35/423/kzlongjumps20026.png
http://img245.imageshack.us/img245/2263/kzlongjumps20030.png
http://img29.imageshack.us/img29/773/kzlongjumps20031.png
http://img245.imageshack.us/img245/7107/kzlongjumps20032.png

V0ncH...21/05/2009 14:18

Originally posted by kzuq`sl1kroll
http://img38.imageshack.us/img38/2360/kzlongjumps20025.png
http://img35.imageshack.us/img35/423/kzlongjumps20026.png
http://img245.imageshack.us/img245/2263/kzlongjumps20030.png
http://img29.imageshack.us/img29/773/kzlongjumps20031.png
http://img245.imageshack.us/img245/7107/kzlongjumps20032.png

omg wtf? those are some SICK stats man :D:D nice duck 236.8 :D:D

u should go for 255 block :)

Page 6 of 9

Please log in to post replies.