uberstrafes

Started by qewi
07/04/2008 21:25
Page 9 of 9

Originally posted by PoshitO
i can do like 20, with the help of 2 more friends. i spam the A key, my friend the D key, and the last one moves the mouse like crazy. I WIN

I haven't friends that plays kreedz. But I can do 7 strafes,
and the last one goes for 0. So I'm good at longjumping :D

kafds22/07/2010 23:58

Originally posted by snce
Originally posted by kafds
I can do 10 sideways, backwards and frontwards.

Lol kafds!

I've never been very good at uberstrafing, 9 max :x

Yes, laughing at correct spelling is great. Anyways 9 isn't bad.

Ggs`23/07/2010 00:39

with jongjump style we did 14 strafes and ~240 distance ,im seriously ;)

snce23/07/2010 16:29(edited 23/07/2010 16:33)

Kafds, I've never heard/seen frontwards before, only forwards. That's why I laughed, but hey, we learn something new everyday. ;o

nobody^26/07/2010 12:49

i did 11 starfe but without demo , oh and also did 240 block with 10 starfes :D

cetoNx27/07/2010 04:36

i did 260cj block 9 strafes :)

Inspired03/08/2010 22:06

i`ve seen a demo of 16 strafes 3* sync 22* dist but i cant found it ... :[

lier ?

pLaguE^04/08/2010 00:13

Originally posted by Inspired
i`ve seen a demo of 16 strafes 3* sync 22* dist but i cant found it ... :[

doubt it

akse07/08/2010 08:20

i have uber strafes

kzuq`sl1kroll16/08/2010 13:35(edited 16/08/2010 13:48)

ahahaha, i'am now in shock from their strafes :oooo
this http://img23.imageshack.us/img23/7404/kzlongjumps20036.png
this http://img24.imageshack.us/img24/9669/kzlongjumps20034.png
and this :D http://img268.imageshack.us/img268/1703/kzlongjumps20037.png
here is demo 13 strafes:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/3vm2g4
2x 2x 12 strafes :D:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/opjvz0

Ackn_27/08/2010 19:55

what about this?11 strf 72 sync??wtf o:O?
http://i36.tinypic.com/2zxukk5.jpg

Page 9 of 9

Please log in to post replies.