uberstrafes

Started by qewi
07/04/2008 21:25
Page 8 of 9
Funksta 24/06/2009 19:43

i haes uberstrafes

saker1025/06/2009 22:42

Originally posted by Distt
lt.rats LJstats stop recording strafes info at 14+ strafes

http://data.fuskbugg.se/skalman01/-18.JPG

18 strafes, 0 sync



lol, impossible

btw. I´ve done max 10 strafes, but rly bad sync. then 9 with better, but still BAD sync ..I´m doing 6 strafes with 80+ sync and I´m happy ... working on 7 strafes

dpi09/07/2009 22:30

Ti3rra can make 12 - 13 and jump 250 +
im searching for demo , cant find right now..

nucLeaR10/07/2009 02:48

Did 10 strafes with 85 sync or something.

8 strafes i do with 80+ easy but i prefer 7 strafes , dunno why:)

kzuq`sl1kroll10/07/2009 12:09

can jump 5x with 90sync :P

Krzywy10/07/2009 14:45(edited 10/07/2009 14:45)

i did 8 strafes on bhop

kzuq`sl1kroll26/05/2010 20:26(edited 26/05/2010 20:40)

http://img408.imageshack.us/f/img408/6350/kzlongjumps20045.png
Not best, but rarely to 10 strafe happens to the speed.
http://img24.imageshack.us/f/img24/8589/kzlongjumps20035.png
http://img338.imageshack.us/f/img338/3107/kzlongjumps20028.png
http://img179.imageshack.us/i/kzlongjumps20030.png/

spray1k27/05/2010 12:01(edited 27/05/2010 12:03)

Originally posted by kzuq`sl1kroll
http://img408.imageshack.us/f/img408/6350/kzlongjumps20045.png
Not best, but rarely to 10 strafe happens to the speed.
http://img24.imageshack.us/f/img24/8589/kzlongjumps20035.png
http://img338.imageshack.us/f/img338/3107/kzlongjumps20028.png
http://img179.imageshack.us/i/kzlongjumps20030.png/

Wow, 9 strafes 340 ms - sick! Master 9 strafes and continue geeking 257.

kolobok27/05/2010 13:04

@Kryzywy
AcTpal did 9 strf on bhop:)

c-walker`27/05/2010 13:41

i did 9 strafes with 96 sync several times some months ago when i geeked 255 block :D I'll try to find some screenshots

sDM29/05/2010 00:21

Originally posted by c-walkerrrr`
i did 9 strafes with 96 sync several times some months ago


same

xe10/07/2010 19:25

i did 9 strafes with 99 sync and max prestrafe some sonths ago , then doctor said i should lie less.

propanelj record holder21/07/2010 13:44

ive made 11 strafes long time ago, but now i do maybe 8-9 strafes most

lordlag22/07/2010 11:24

Normally I can do 250-252 with 9 strafe 85-89 sync, recently did 255 89 sync 9 strafe ; D

Harley22/07/2010 13:39

7 strafes on bhop w/ around 70ish sync most times (rec is 242.5) but they still are somewhat sloppy

kafds22/07/2010 14:29

I've only done 11 strafes myself, but I've done 254ish stats with 10 quite a few times. I can do 10 sideways, backwards and frontwards. I did the 11 with about 236 stats, but I used my "regular jumping hand positions" while doing it, if I use both of my hands to spam the keys I can probably do more.

A3TIUS22/07/2010 15:26(edited 22/07/2010 15:26)

kafds and his random "spam the keys" technique ftw~ :D :P

snce22/07/2010 17:42(edited 22/07/2010 18:24)

Originally posted by kafds
I can do 10 sideways, backwards and frontwards.

Lol kafds!

I've never been very good at uberstrafing, 9 max :x

PoshitO22/07/2010 20:07

i can do like 20, with the help of 2 more friends. i spam the A key, my friend the D key, and the last one moves the mouse like crazy. I WIN

unBreakS22/07/2010 21:39

Originally posted by PoshitO
i can do like 20, with the help of 2 more friends. i spam the A key, my friend the D key, and the last one moves the mouse like crazy. I WIN

no human hand(s) can do 20 strafes i think 15-16 is max fosho. with this strafes sync can be 60-

Page 8 of 9

Please log in to post replies.