Questions about mouse

Started by Gnomas
17/04/2008 11:02
Page 1 of 2
Gnomas17/04/2008 11:02

I wanted to ask is G5 much better than MX518 or that's the same and how much dpi to use with each other?

Mehz17/04/2008 11:56

G5 has 2000DPI and I believe the MX518 has 1600.. But from what I heard/know both are very nice! (I have a G5 myself, and I love it :) )

VertikO17/04/2008 13:11

i prefer mx518;)

ajR`17/04/2008 14:51

I havn't had a G5, but I have a Mx518 and its pretty nice. I use 1600 dpi (max) as well.

Simplicity17/04/2008 15:36

MX518 is prob the best mouse ever made, but the g5 is almost equally as nice

joel17/04/2008 15:42(edited 17/04/2008 15:43)

i got g5 and using 400 dpi

but i dont know anything about mx518(maybe it just sux :) )

Gnomas17/04/2008 16:40(edited 17/04/2008 16:42)

so ajR` you made 255 with mx518 right? and what sens you are using?

akM17/04/2008 17:42

yea the mouse made 255 ..

smallmuck17/04/2008 17:54

G5 > all

Dragon17/04/2008 17:58

the new mx518 has got 1800 dpi. G5 is a laser mouse, mx518 is an optical mouse. G5 may have problems with some surfaces.

AzoniC17/04/2008 19:19

I have G5 too from about year and it's pretty nice but the scroll still sux compared with the razer's ones i think.

stask0 Tournament #217/04/2008 19:33

im going to buy a new mouse and im wondering wich one of thoose two... i think i would buy mx518 :d

Gnomas17/04/2008 20:09

ya stask0 i think i'll buy mx518 too :) cause it's cheaper
and i don't think that g5 is much better

Supa17/04/2008 22:49

razers=bhopping g5=better drivers/dpi

ripz18/04/2008 07:17

Like stask0 , I am going to buy new mouse and i am wondering.. Buy g5 or do not buy g5 , that is the question:P I dont know is it hell alot better than mx518? or both mouses are really cool and both are on same quality level ?

ajR`18/04/2008 07:38

Well get a G5 if you want to put weights in your mouse. Get an Mx518 if you don't want to / want to pay less.

Mehz18/04/2008 07:57

Originally posted by supa
razers=bhopping g5=better drivers/dpi


G5 is extraordinary for bhopping..

clair mapper18/04/2008 08:04

mx518 has a pretty crisp scroll so i can see why it isnt used for bhopping, but i love the extra buttons and the feel of it. the g5... just doesnt do it for me. its all personal preference really. theyre all great mice.

Supa18/04/2008 09:55

G5 sux my ballz

Scary Tournament #218/04/2008 11:18

Z0ck3r uses a G5, so it must be extreme for bhopping.

As far as I know t3d uses it too, with 400 dpi and sens 2, or something like that.

Page 1 of 2

Please log in to post replies.