Questions about mouse

Started by Gnomas
17/04/2008 11:02
Page 2 of 2
joel18/04/2008 15:53

Originally posted by scary
Z0ck3r uses a G5, so it must be extreme for bhopping.

As far as I know t3d uses it too, with 400 dpi and sens 2, or something like that.


imo my G5 sucks at bhopping.. when i have tried like 10 times to do some good time .. after that my scroll sucks as hell! it goes like MX Revolutions scroll if you know how it goes :ADS;

Gnomas18/04/2008 16:53(edited 18/04/2008 19:39)

well i bought new model of mx518 with 1800 dpi today and i love it ;]

P.S ajR` you didn't answer my question, what sens you are using? ;/

P.P.S should i use m_filter 1 with mx518?

ajR`18/04/2008 20:04

I'd say use m_filter 0.

I use 2.2 in-game, 4 windows, 1600dpi.

cr0ucher18/04/2008 20:57

G5 mouse , cs sens : 1.5 , windows sens :def

rhoiswar18/04/2008 21:10

razer = the shit

for realz

Gnomas18/04/2008 21:21(edited 18/04/2008 21:52)

where can i set windows sync? ^^
P.S how can i turn off mouse acceleration?

ajR`18/04/2008 22:07

Start > Control Panel > Mouse (look through the tabs)

r0fl18/04/2008 22:37(edited 18/04/2008 22:46)

is mx revolution best for bhop? (like do u slow down/stop less because of hyper scroll?)

Mehz18/04/2008 22:39

Not being able to bhop with G5 is bullshit.

Best mouse ever to bhop with

Dragon18/04/2008 23:57

Originally posted by Gnomas
where can i set windows sync? ^^
P.S how can i turn off mouse acceleration?

right click on steam, games, right click on counter-strike -> properties, click on "set launch options" and type : -noforcemaccel -noforcemspd -noforcemparms

Gnomas19/04/2008 11:02(edited 19/04/2008 11:03)

Dragon thx. I found other thing on my mouse :P is that 400 800 and 1800 dpi is without driver and when i installed
driver i can make 5 levels of dpi changing and max dpi is 2000 :)

P.S i am talking about mx518

Fliborecord holder Tournament #219/04/2008 11:31

Originally posted by Mehz
Not being able to bhop with G5 is bullshit.

Best mouse ever to bhop with


Wouldn't say that, I think I've seen better. Btw the scroll in my G5 broke a bit and it bhops when I just touch it :/

Nubby-_-19/04/2008 13:52

i'll buy Razer Lachesis :) :P

abner.L30/04/2008 18:25

i use mx518 !

wRath` mapper30/04/2008 18:32

G5 sucks cock.. It ducks by itself, because of the messed up mousewheel.
Sometimes when I'm climbing maps, it ducks instead of jumping.

Page 2 of 2

Please log in to post replies.