ZombY's LJ show by st0ka

Started by st0ka
06/05/2008 17:55
Page 1 of 2
st0ka06/05/2008 17:55(edited 06/05/2008 21:46)

Hi!
First of all ye I know it's just another lj show. I tried to make it not that boring but hey it still consists of LJs :D.
Second: I want to apologize to ZombY for the big delay due to some problems irl :/ Anyway I finished the movie and here's the result of my three-day work:
Filefront
KZ-Pictures
Sendspace
Rapidshare

YouTube (though I suggest you dl the full-quality version:D)
Hope you'll enjoy it. :)
You can check out http://www.kz-pictures.eu/page.php?4 for more information and screenshots

cC|Nikolaa06/05/2008 18:02

I really enjoyed the movie (ZombY sux xD) Good job st0ka & zomby

CothA06/05/2008 18:02(edited 06/05/2008 18:12)

RLY GOOD JOB MATES !

zomby06/05/2008 18:06(edited 06/05/2008 20:11)

The Movie is really really really great and i advice you to watch it .I want to thank st0ka and all my friends (but mosly st0ka for the serious task he was given <3)
:
SnOOOpY
ScooteR
CothA
SimpsoN
Snejko
hr1scho
h1m1
mis7ake
Sprite
eusunt
balky
psh
mgD
F@N@T!C
falleN
s3m30n3^
J0nY
Cha0sLyTeR
Micky
RoLeX
stask0
sbX
PuppetZ
poof
mytH
VertikO
chrizZo
StormZz
omilo
bk#kL
ehlak
8ball1
leggie
RiLLu
Brian
pacMan
LOLLY
mH
wRath^
mental_O
RebuZ
Poison
Vyrus
peteR
oO3ddYOo
ajR`
Bibo
crush
DHT-
drewbiE
Hanniball
joel
ichirou
fr0xzy
fr0st
FuzZerD
m4gd4n
reAti
sj^
thopa
tjubby
w1zz
raver
TROUbl3m4k3R
Micron
jhobz
Messing
toKe
Nowalone
Dujes


and all others who i forgot (sry) :S <3 alll

mytH-_006/05/2008 18:13

<3 hehe =) nice job

SnOOOpY06/05/2008 18:20

GJ , nice movie !

nice editing :)

Nubby-_-06/05/2008 18:46

:O editing 1000000/10 O_o fucking nicEEE <3 3омби :D

soul v2.0 mapper06/05/2008 18:46

I thought you hated LJs ZombY :P

zomby06/05/2008 18:59

i do but jumps are made half an year ago now i only climb and bhop and as you see there is a result and ontopic :

Thx guys

padnaliQ06/05/2008 19:19

He-he rly nice movie st0ka and ZombY! Gj both,but ZombY you forgot me.. :D

zomby06/05/2008 19:20(edited 06/05/2008 19:21)

i guess you will be blind in your life forever :S i did write you asshole :D

more comments please its my 1st movie im so excited :S

wRath` mapper06/05/2008 20:00(edited 06/05/2008 20:01)

Nice movie. No fan of LJ-shows :P
Good editing st0ka :P Hope you'll make my movie.


EDIT: and btw, you forgot me zomby :(

Mentalo06/05/2008 20:06

im in t3h greetings :)

zomby06/05/2008 20:10

CRAP YOU GUYS I CANT REMEMBER 10000 person i said sry w8 :D

comment my movie its my 1st cmon people

Fact or Fiction06/05/2008 20:38

sweet jumps and editing ;) music was ok. (but that's just opinion). Wanted a bit more colors contrast

LOLLY mapper06/05/2008 20:46

Originally posted by Mentalo
im in t3h greetings :)


+1

Downloading, i will edit after ive seen it.

b0lkar06/05/2008 20:50

LOL RLY NICE MOVIE :)
ZombY <3 :P

padnaliQ06/05/2008 21:10

Originally posted by ZombY
i guess you will be blind in your life forever :S i did write you asshole :D

You edited suckA...

pacMan mapper06/05/2008 21:14

sweet movie sweet jumps :D

Page 1 of 2

Please log in to post replies.