ZombY's LJ show by st0ka

Started by st0ka
06/05/2008 17:55
Page 2 of 2
k3G06/05/2008 23:02

nice movie ZombY

lonewolf VIP07/05/2008 01:30

Originally posted by Fact or Fiction
sweet jumps and editing ;) music was ok. (but that's just opinion). Wanted a bit more colors contrast

c-walker`07/05/2008 09:09

Nice movie ! <3
P.S. Oh yeah.. <3 Tupac :D

SlyfherR07/05/2008 09:57

Gj nice movie :D

lalevUl07/05/2008 14:13(edited 07/05/2008 14:26)

Really nice, I gotta say that the editing was really fucking nice, not to much or over edited, just perfect!

reAti07/05/2008 14:15

didn't like music :S like fof says a bit more color contrast.. just a regular lj movie like others :|

ajR`07/05/2008 14:33

Gj zomby. ^^

zNife07/05/2008 15:52

Nice :)

ehlak07/05/2008 15:53(edited 07/05/2008 15:54)

just amazing ;) <3

st0ka07/05/2008 16:06

thanks for the comments guys :) yes it's true that i didn't really spend much time on the color correcting but I had only 3 days to finish it because of my vacation... it ended up today:D and reAti by "just a regular lj movie" i mean a movie that I can do in 2 hours (excluding the render time). I spent much more time on this one and made a lot more efforts to make it look nice than just trowing up some random effects, make it flash on the harder beats and use black screen + text for an intro and outro... However this is my personal opinion. Once again I'm glad you liked it guys.:>
P.S. I made the movie for ZombY not because he's a good LJer but because he's a pretty good jumper(climber,bhopper). I don't like LJ shows as well so this one was a little challenge :]

bakeLit07/05/2008 18:36

I haven't other word than.. KZ-Pictures has da bezt mak0rs :) Well done st0ka, was awesome one!

Now we need to have 8ball1 as a mmaker @ KZp :D

zomby07/05/2008 21:30

thx guys <3 ajR you rox :D

reAti07/05/2008 22:13

okay okay st0ka, regular lj movie with nice editing! :P

lonewolf VIP08/05/2008 00:59

ZombY, u dont know me but I want credits :)


hahahahhaha

pLaguE^08/05/2008 01:58

very nice movie zombbyyy :DD

Page 2 of 2

Please log in to post replies.