Why is the server 90% bhop?

Started by AlMightyBob
25/05/2008 17:37
Page 2 of 2
Vyrus29/05/2008 17:08

Originally posted by AlMightyBob
Checkpoints are cheating in official demos but new players won't be involved with demo recording at all so doing it casually in the server is a good thing. That's how you learn real kz climbing - with checkpoints!

I learned kz by playing easy maps at the beginning, not by using cp's.

AlMightyBob29/05/2008 21:26

Originally posted by Vyrus
Originally posted by AlMightyBob
Checkpoints are cheating in official demos but new players won't be involved with demo recording at all so doing it casually in the server is a good thing. That's how you learn real kz climbing - with checkpoints!

I learned kz by playing easy maps at the beginning, not by using cp's.

Well that might suit you but I don't think most new players would do that.

Page 2 of 2

Please log in to post replies.