Hall of shame - Stupid WR demo mistakes

Started by Aly007
26/06/2008 17:53
Page 2 of 13
thopa03/08/2008 18:51

Originally posted by inxo
thopa u have bind /start on mouse3 ? :P


Yes, I've had it for some years now. It's dangerous, but i've only pressed it by mistake 2-3 times when jumping. I'm gentle when I scroll, and I use amx_off when recording, or wasting my time recording. :p

kASJAk03/08/2008 20:35(edited 03/08/2008 20:35)

yea thopa me too :) i started kz with this bind on pub,
but only once over 7 months i`ve pushed it accidently :D

stask0 Tournament #218/08/2008 13:50

one old demo from me :> http://www.sendspace.com/file/1r3ohe

zyllEE18/08/2008 14:34

Originally posted by shNz
http://www.sendspace.com/file/4vtmv8

....... just watch this...


wow, gave me a good laugh :P

thopa12/09/2008 23:53

thopa strikes back, this time on 2nd last jump of prochallenge_precision. :D

prochallenge_precision_thopa_032x_fail_2nd_last_jump.rar

lonewolf VIP13/09/2008 00:08

O-H M-Y- G-O-D T-H-O-P-A, Y-O-U S-U-C-K! :)

(btw, i suck, can't finish the map)

PoisoN13/09/2008 00:09

thopa is the king :D
go record tibet

remake14/09/2008 05:14

Originally posted by shNz
http://www.sendspace.com/file/4vtmv8

....... just watch this...


funniest demo i've ever seen ! :D

cC|SpiNe14/09/2008 10:39

Originally posted by thopa
thopa strikes back, this time on 2nd last jump of prochallenge_precision. :D

prochallenge_precision_thopa_032x_fail_2nd_last_jump.rar



I did exactly the same thing on the 3rd last jump, should have kept them demo :D

thopa14/09/2008 14:25

I've fallen on those last 2-3-4 jumps with a very good time about 6-7 times. It's just normal for me. :)

kzro`sn00p14/09/2008 14:56

thopa strikes again O_o

Fact or Fiction22/09/2008 04:11

eh.. fail on xtremeblock... http://www.failai.in/FCB31A374B/xtremeblock_fof.rar

MAEXi22/09/2008 04:28

Originally posted by Fact or Fiction
eh.. fail on xtremeblock... http://www.failai.in/FCB31A374B/xtremeblock_fof.rar


ok this is the hardest so far imo

did you cry/laugh/scream? ^^

Fact or Fiction22/09/2008 04:38

Originally posted by MAEXi
Originally posted by Fact or Fiction
eh.. fail on xtremeblock... http://www.failai.in/FCB31A374B/xtremeblock_fof.rar


ok this is the hardest so far imo

did you cry/laugh/scream? ^^

I kept insensate, because I played like 1h and fell many times on different blocks ;) and I was listening to a chillout.. so (: chilling and playing my favourite map ;p

JAy22/09/2008 04:39

omg that sucks fof omg lol

deus?22/09/2008 11:16(edited 22/09/2008 11:21)

http://yy.lv/download.php?f=168799
templebhop_h :/

omfg fof, 02:03 fucked up :///

Murvelman22/09/2008 13:18

Originally posted by Fact or Fiction
eh.. fail on xtremeblock... http://www.failai.in/FCB31A374B/xtremeblock_fof.rar

I would have killed my self, seriously.

Supa23/09/2008 09:44

http://www.sendspace.com/file/yp1shy

aftermatch-_-24/09/2008 21:30

Originally posted by Fact or Fiction
eh.. fail on xtremeblock... http://www.failai.in/FCB31A374B/xtremeblock_fof.rar


i thought u fell off from the rope running to the stop button :D

Yamakasi24/09/2008 21:48

i made a mistake one time while recording for kzfr due to awp when you got a new weapon whit autoswicht on you can do +use and i lost 3 sec and failed xd don't have the demo anymore :[

Page 2 of 13

Please log in to post replies.