Hall of shame - Stupid WR demo mistakes

Started by Aly007
26/06/2008 17:53
Page 3 of 13
ova25/09/2008 14:58

i think that woud have been less than 2 03 because of the fall @ fof's demo

Pulsar!25/09/2008 16:27

Originally posted by aftermatch-_-
i thought u fell off from the rope running to the stop button :D

))))))))))

=HENRY=28/09/2008 16:26

Originally posted by Supa
http://www.sendspace.com/file/yp1shy

what is the map?

chrizZo28/09/2008 21:39

I did a great run at shanghai museum , bad I failed at the end pretty dumb :/ I still got 0242 tho http://www.speedyshare.com/989660249.html

veer28/09/2008 21:43(edited 28/09/2008 21:43)

epic fail chrizzo

shNz03/10/2008 23:33

omg chrizZo :(

Supa07/10/2008 05:48

henry it's desolate

chrizZo08/10/2008 21:33

Fail on gigablock AFTER the jumpbug... hf watching it, because I don't have any ;)
http://www.speedyshare.com/382747224.html

"thopa: but that will go down to history as the biggest fail :D"

wRath` mapper08/10/2008 21:36

chrizZo, that's the worst fail ever :/ feel so sad for you man..
Most unlucky guy ever!

thopa08/10/2008 21:37(edited 08/10/2008 21:49)

The most epic failure I've ever seen in kz. :D

I probably won't see anything like this again, so thanks for the watch. HAHAHA. :D

At first when we talked I totally felt for you, and still do, cause you are faster than ndR, but maybe you've bullied someone too much, and now your god, or whatever, punished you. But when i watched the demo, and reached the end and the fall, and saw Vodka Boy's "XAXAXAXA" I just couldn't keep my mouth shut. :D

Good skilled run though, best I've seen on gigablock so far. :)

heat08/10/2008 21:58

chrizzo biggest noob ive ever seen :/

JanniK08/10/2008 22:09

HAHHAHAHA CHRIZZO EPIC FAIL !!!!! LOL

shNz08/10/2008 22:11

lol? and you write ":D" after this...

NeMiQ2208/10/2008 22:14

I can't download from speedyshare...can some1 upload it somewhere? Thx in advance.

lalevUl08/10/2008 22:22

hahahhaha chrizZoballe :D:Dd omfg, that shit is fucking hilarious! :D

shNz08/10/2008 22:23

Originally posted by Raptor22^-_-
I can't download from speedyshare...can some1 upload it somewhere? Thx in advance.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/8z4o82 here you go sendspace..

NeMiQ2208/10/2008 22:27

THX shNz.
WOW chrizZo that was bad, really bad. :/

chrizZo... HEUAHEUAHEUAHUEAUEHUA xD Sad ;(

veer09/10/2008 00:02

:D

Fliborecord holder Tournament #209/10/2008 08:04

Now go and try it again!

Page 3 of 13

Please log in to post replies.