Hall of shame - Stupid WR demo mistakes

Started by Aly007
26/06/2008 17:53
Page 4 of 13
haiko_n09/10/2008 10:17

XAxaHXHXAhxahHHX

omg chrizZo ... no comment

leggie09/10/2008 10:30

chrizzo wins this hall of shame im afraid.

FragMcCracken mapper09/10/2008 16:13

lol chrizZo. that is nice entertainment

ndR moviemaker Tournament #216/10/2008 23:46

http://www.sendspace.com/file/1jf4ce

Simply owned... >_<

PepoMerca17/10/2008 00:10

Originally posted by ndR
http://www.sendspace.com/file/1jf4ce

Simply owned... >_<

:( very unlocky

deus?17/10/2008 09:25

Originally posted by Gamster
Originally posted by ndR
http://www.sendspace.com/file/1jf4ce

Simply owned... >_<

:( very unlocky

what what what? im at work, cant wait till i get home :>

Dujes17/10/2008 12:17

When PuppetZ stole my dedi_h rec, I was recording it back, fell @ 5th last jump (10min map), time would be 9:44 :P I was pretty pissed-,-

Fact or Fiction18/10/2008 23:22(edited 18/10/2008 23:22)

looks like I really suck at climbing XDDDD pwned myself on actually last jump... :DDDD have fun: http://www.failai.in/F852C5BC68/xtremeblock_fof_0159.rar

Fliborecord holder Tournament #218/10/2008 23:30(edited 18/10/2008 23:38)

Originally posted by Fact or Fiction
looks like I really suck at climbing XDDDD pwned myself on actually last jump... :DDDD have fun: http://www.failai.in/F852C5BC68/xtremeblock_fof_0159.rar


That sucks :SS

EDIT: Luckily this time I remembered to keep the demo :D
http://www.sendspace.com/file/f0uw6o
kz_kzfr_haunted fail ftw.

Spaniolu19/10/2008 01:10

lol FOF :D

NeMiQ2219/10/2008 10:22(edited 19/10/2008 10:23)

Originally posted by Fact or Fiction
looks like I really suck at climbing XDDDD pwned myself on actually last jump... :DDDD have fun: http://www.failai.in/F852C5BC68/xtremeblock_fof_0159.rar

SUCK AT CLIMBING???? Dude, half year ago nobody wasn't able to only imagine that xtremeblock can be done in less than 2 minutes. Almost everyone omg'd after releasing tarGet's 02:17 demo. Your damn good, please keep on recording so sexy demos. <3333 :)

Fliborecord holder Tournament #219/10/2008 12:09

Originally posted by Raptor22^-_-
Originally posted by Fact or Fiction
looks like I really suck at climbing XDDDD pwned myself on actually last jump... :DDDD have fun: http://www.failai.in/F852C5BC68/xtremeblock_fof_0159.rar

SUCK AT CLIMBING???? Dude, half year ago nobody wasn't able to only imagine that xtremeblock can be done in less than 2 minutes. Almost everyone omg'd after releasing tarGet's 02:17 demo. Your damn good, please keep on recording so sexy demos. <3333 :)


Lol ye :D Many thought T3dBundy's 2:27 was unbeatable.

`ScraP Tournament #219/10/2008 15:10

impressive fof!

shNz20/10/2008 21:16

LOL your damn good at climbing ...

akM21/10/2008 12:05

nice run though fof

DiDo-Grecord holder22/10/2008 19:37

hm it's not wr only bkz but just look at the end of the demo !!! :D http://www.sendspace.com/file/1zwyxj

Attaque 7706/11/2008 05:16(edited 06/11/2008 06:15)

omg :(

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?fwuljna00z

zhady Tournament #210/11/2008 16:52

http://www.speedyshare.com/762539982.html

leggie10/11/2008 17:07

Originally posted by zhady
http://www.speedyshare.com/762539982.html

umm you beat it?

BLT^_^10/11/2008 19:16

lol zhady, wrong demo :P .. you sent the wr .

Page 4 of 13

Please log in to post replies.