Whats your profession?
energy engineer in one month :)
meh.. i just goto school..
I don't know if you can call it work, but what I do is this; I wake up, I possibly get a call from the human anatomics research laboratory and they perform brain surgery and put implants and chips in to my body.
I currently have 4 brain implants that expand my minds limits further, I can levitate items, such as small coins and pens with the power of my mind, and another example is a nearly bottomless memory.
I also have tracing-chips in my forearm and a couple ones in my back to give me electronic impulses to stimulate my nerve-system to do what the government wants me to.
I am mostly used as an assassin commanded by the government and also (also hacking, political wars etc.) I've been modified since the early 1800's - I am responsible for the murder of John Wilkes Booth.
Heres how the murder happened: (until this day it has been an unsolved murder)
Step one: When JWB (short for John Wilkes Booth) was asleep, I performed a special surgery to put a "socket" inside his body, made from a sheeps intestines.
Step two: I, then, had put some slightly dizzyness-causing pills in to his breakfast/water. (No special reason, just for fun.)
Step three: Shoot a frozen bullet with a slingshot made from solid diamond and hi-tech string that is secretly manufactured by the evil government.
Step four: the socket made from the sheeps intestines captured the bullet causing a chemical reaction with cold and sheepmeat enlarging and vaporizing within JWB's body - killing him.
So, performing the autopsy only found the bullet-hole, no hole going outside the body and no bullet was found - thats because of the ice-bullet and sheep-intestines.
End o' story - so.. what do you all others do work for? I'm a screenwriter.
Originally posted by kafdsI don't know if you can call it work, but what I do is this; I wake up, I possibly get a call from the human anatomics research laboratory and they perform brain surgery and put implants and chips in to my body.
I currently have 4 brain implants that expand my minds limits further, I can levitate items, such as small coins and pens with the power of my mind, and another example is a nearly bottomless memory.
I also have tracing-chips in my forearm and a couple ones in my back to give me electronic impulses to stimulate my nerve-system to do what the government wants me to.
I am mostly used as an assassin commanded by the government and also (also hacking, political wars etc.) I've been modified since the early 1800's - I am responsible for the murder of John Wilkes Booth.
Heres how the murder happened: (until this day it has been an unsolved murder)
Step one: When JWB (short for John Wilkes Booth) was asleep, I performed a special surgery to put a "socket" inside his body, made from a sheeps intestines.
Step two: I, then, had put some slightly dizzyness-causing pills in to his breakfast/water. (No special reason, just for fun.)
Step three: Shoot a frozen bullet with a slingshot made from solid diamond and hi-tech string that is secretly manufactured by the evil government.
Step four: the socket made from the sheeps intestines captured the bullet causing a chemical reaction with cold and sheepmeat enlarging and vaporizing within JWB's body - killing him.
So, performing the autopsy only found the bullet-hole, no hole going outside the body and no bullet was found - thats because of the ice-bullet and sheep-intestines.
End o' story - so.. what do you all others do work for? I'm a screenwriter.
you win !
wow, you're good at what you do then. i was totally captured by the story :D. i've heard the theory about the frozen bullet before, saw it on mythbusters once!! it was a pleasure to read your reply!
Martial arts Trainer - Aikido and personal trainer @ Gym
8:00 am - 18:00 pm
hahahaha loopah a _5_ star michelin restaurant? lol who's the guy that doesn't know a shit.. listen now buddy. I talked to my moms friend which is a chef @ one of Melker Anderssons restaurants and she said that there is NO restaurant in helsingborg which got 3 stars and you're waaaaaaaaaaaaay to young to work on that restaurant if it got any sort of michelin star.. which i doubt it got since it's located in helsingborg.
also i found it very funny that there's no news or anything about harrys restaurant which has to be some kind of famous restaurant if it got that many stars as you say lol. give me a good source that says you got any kind of michelin star.
and you even admit urself that you don't know if it's "real" stars since you say you don't know how they rated it.. why do you even argue with me when you actually don't know what a michelin star means..
you know what, you guys should have rich ppl flying to ur restaurant everyday if u had that many stars lol...
my tip to you is to NOT judge ppl that you don't know a shit about, for example, you judged me and you don't know a shit what i know about restaurant nor you know my knowledge about michelin stars.
kinda long post but it's fun to have a discussion with you, Headchef Loopah.
I "do" lamps... And I <3 it.
BJJ/Judo teacher and MMA endorser || computer's enginner student.
BJJ equals BrazilianJiuJitsu btw.
DHT =)
I said i wasnt sure if it was mihcelin satrts, and yes, i did admit i was wrong... It has 3 stars. I know that, would the head chef lie to me? 3 stars, probably not michelin stars... but i've read aabout restaurants in sweden that has michelin stars. Why do you say that no restaurants in sweden has michelin satrs exept Edebacka? There are more...
End of discussion. I was wrong, but you are wrong too. Sorry for my missinformed post due to lack of information about the satrs ranking system.
just go to school ;) maybe i think about sale manager :P
Originally posted by DHT-she said that there is NO restaurant in helsingborg which got 3 stars
sometimes its really good to read..
loopah are u blind?
i said that we don't got any restaurants with _3_ michelin stars, we got restaurants with michelin star(s) but not 3 stars.. just 1 and 2 stars. ur chef is lying + obviously doesn't know what a michelin star nor do you.. so why don't u stop this discussion? i was never wrong btw. you didn't read my post(s) read them again, please. last but not least "fake" michelin stars isn't any to brag with..
pz
lots of children
I'm a hooligans this is my proffesion :D
Motion Graphics Artist
Originally posted by aCTEPukC|1337I'm a hooligans this is my proffesion :D
so u pushed this thread only to brag with ur joblessness? gj
Trying to find work as a carpenter.. Not easy with this financial crisis. :(
taking test after a week, and gonna work as a lifeguard in summer ;)
bgFaGz
Student. Optoelectronics.
Please log in to post replies.