Whats your profession?

Started by loopah
28/06/2008 15:16
Page 7 of 7
actepukc^18/08/2010 17:56

Street and Football hooligan !!

beg1ner 1337¼29/08/2010 21:04

butcher !!!

deus?30/08/2010 14:19

professional lazy ass bastard.

lagster mapper05/09/2010 14:12

blackjack dealer ;)

evuly05/09/2010 14:19

Currently studying society / media - 2nd year.

zero~10/09/2010 01:22

student :mistrust:

- nympho -10/09/2010 02:06

waiter

A3TIUS10/09/2010 03:22

Mechanical Engineer

pLaguE^10/09/2010 03:32

I'm trying to become a Veterinarian and I'm taking online classes for it, going to Vet school in February. I work at a Animal Clinic at the moment. I work from 7:00 am to 4:30 pm, and I get 19$/hour.

ndR moviemaker Tournament #210/09/2010 04:48

Studying Eco/Management/Marketing and advanced English, working as a cashier in a rich neighbourhood of Paris so as to be able to pay my rent :D

Ggs`10/09/2010 07:38

general worker (30$ per day) :[

Charly.0s15/09/2010 00:14

law student
\o/

Page 7 of 7

Please log in to post replies.