Whats your profession?

Started by loopah
28/06/2008 15:16
Page 6 of 7
loopah30/06/2010 21:34

Originally posted by аli
Originally posted by loopah
Originally posted by аli
i'm the chef of a 5 michelin star restaurant in helsingburg and i'm 13 years old


Whos this random cun* ?


cun what? cunaguaro? they are far from random. i see that you are not very smart. so here is a link for further education: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oncilla i hope this helps a little bit.

just do us all a favor and use google next time


Was directed at you, so whos not smart >.<

PepoMerca30/06/2010 22:25

im a professional egg scratcher

prof. chosen01/07/2010 15:19

Originally posted by loopah
Originally posted by аli
Originally posted by loopah
Originally posted by аli
i'm the chef of a 5 michelin star restaurant in helsingburg and i'm 13 years old


Whos this random cun* ?


cun what? cunaguaro? they are far from random. i see that you are not very smart. so here is a link for further education: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oncilla i hope this helps a little bit.

just do us all a favor and use google next time


Was directed at you, so whos not smart >.<

please visit the school more often if you want to learn about tigers, but xj is a bad place to study tigers.

аli01/07/2010 15:37

Originally posted by loopah
Originally posted by аli
Originally posted by loopah
Originally posted by аli
i'm the chef of a 5 michelin star restaurant in helsingburg and i'm 13 years old


Whos this random cun* ?


cun what? cunaguaro? they are far from random. i see that you are not very smart. so here is a link for further education: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oncilla i hope this helps a little bit.

just do us all a favor and use google next time


Was directed at you, so whos not smart >.<


so you seriously think i'm a cunaguaro? you degrade yourself post by post. what wrong with you dude, i thought you were just too lazy to google? but now i'm beginning to doubt you more and more. just follow chosens hint please

Cultural and tourism

opa18/07/2010 11:47

This summer - waiter at night restaurant

owned18/07/2010 22:42

This summer, Junior Web Developer/Designer

In September I'll be a student at the Rochester Institute of Technology, majoring in Computer Science

Nikša Jovanovic18/07/2010 23:10

Mechanical engineering technician for the computer,two more years then maybe i will try to continue with constructing or programming...

Puppey18/07/2010 23:22

lolz niki that was my "profession" also.
atm I'm pretty much being a nub. (my grandma once told me, puppey if u wanna be successful in life, forget about it cuz u're a retard. I'm not sure what she meant by that, but i'm pretty sure it's a good advice).

Ggs`19/07/2010 01:35

This summer - swamper

kafds19/07/2010 02:01

I hate my life and my future profession will be a suicide bombers noble job.

opa20/07/2010 03:18

Originally posted by kafds
I hate my life and my future profession will be a suicide bombers noble job.

lol you'll have to go to your job only one time :D so ask for money in advance

kafds20/07/2010 04:52

The only payment I wish for my job will be 700 virgins after my demise.

DiDo-Grecord holder20/07/2010 07:40

ahahhahaha

knoxville20/07/2010 09:01

atm i'm a pilot in the rogue squadron.

KooleN20/07/2010 10:25

Originally posted by Puppey
lolz niki that was my "profession" also.
atm I'm pretty much being a nub. (my grandma once told me, puppey if u wanna be successful in life, forget about it cuz u're a retard. I'm not sure what she meant by that, but i'm pretty sure it's a good advice).


I hope that you were joking..

HitManz Tournament #220/07/2010 13:16

I like kafds' future proffesion.I'm still a student.

pruno moviemaker20/07/2010 14:44

I'm a jedi atm

pLaguE^20/07/2010 18:25

I'm a drug lord in Cambodia. I have many weapons to help protect myself and many bodyguards.

jack frog20/07/2010 23:01

I've studied graphic-design and work in this profession for 3 years now.

Page 6 of 7

Please log in to post replies.