Prestrafe limit

Started by Grrr
14/07/2008 09:37
Page 1 of 3
Grrr14/07/2008 09:37(edited 06/11/2008 18:49)

Hello.. I saw that theres already thread about strafes so I decided to make thread about different types of prestrafe
EDIT:
//ordinary techniques (knife)
CJ max pre http://img337.imageshack.us/img337/2292/denuke0012gy6.png
LJ max pre http://picbg.net/img.php?file=cecc507071e40d85.JPG (2 keys W+A/D) ; http://picbg.net/img.php?file=e4e6718b6040cd82.JPG (1 key W/A/D/S)
Bhop max pre 299,999 ; Stand-up bhop 299,999

//drop techniques (knife)
CJ-drop - 299.999
Weird LJ / LJ-drop - 299.999
the limit is 299.999

If u have some demo/picture with the "best pre" upload it.. and I'll edit my post :>

yYy.Je PR@BR@14/07/2008 09:53

I jumped 232 block bj with 320 pre, mb luck... :)

Z0ck3rOO714/07/2008 13:09

cj max pre 299,9
bhoplj maxpre with and without standup 299,9

stask0 Tournament #214/07/2008 15:12

Originally posted by Z0ck3rOO7
cj max pre 299,9
bhoplj maxpre with and without standup 299,9


proof it!

eMTi14/07/2008 16:58

ya, why should the limit for cj pre be 299,9? you didnt jump -> no slowdown.

dragEN14/07/2008 17:25

coz its like you fall from a high...

stask0 Tournament #214/07/2008 18:18

297 is the max imo ! :P

leggie14/07/2008 19:03

298 cj pre has been done, so IMO 299. never seen 277 lj legit

ajR`14/07/2008 20:04

I've never seen a 296 cj pre, that has been checked to prove its not cheated. Scripts can't even do over 297.

Nubby-_-14/07/2008 22:02

ajr you are better than the script xD

y i r i14/07/2008 22:47

Z0ck3rOO7 +1

Grrr14/07/2008 23:48

[blockquote]I've never seen a 296 cj pre, that has been checked to prove its not cheated. Scripts can't even do over 297.[/blockquote]

http://img148.imageshack.us/my.php?image=297hq0.jpg script.. but u know that its possible

stask0 Tournament #214/07/2008 23:59

i wannt to see a demo of 298 or even 299 pre with script ;D

Fliborecord holder Tournament #215/07/2008 01:24

299.9... in theory at least. Isn't 278 pre possible with lj? Should be!

pacMan mapper15/07/2008 01:26

w-prestrafe i think

Rodrig0v15/07/2008 05:36(edited 15/07/2008 05:38)

1337 money ftw. Btw, nothing tells us CJ max pre is 299.9 because while u're in the air, u may not have enough time to strafe and gain 24 speed (300-276), lets see if some math geeks can help us.

Edit: Also, ljstats may be wrong... I tought i had 290.2 pre and yet only 289.9

FailED`15/07/2008 06:29

Originally posted by Flibo
299.9... in theory at least. Isn't 278 pre possible with lj? Should be!

278,8 or so with 1 key :)

rusty15/07/2008 06:30

friend did cj 299 pre with scripts.

stask0 Tournament #215/07/2008 14:11

no demo no proof!! :P

zhady Tournament #215/07/2008 14:53

maxpre with bhop same as lj/cj?

best pre for your bhop 299.999999999999999999999999999999999999999999

Page 1 of 3

Please log in to post replies.