Prestrafe limit

Started by Grrr
14/07/2008 09:37
Page 2 of 3
yYy.Je PR@BR@15/07/2008 17:16

I wonna 299.9^0.000000000000000000000000000000001 ^_^

Fliborecord holder Tournament #215/07/2008 18:39(edited 15/07/2008 18:40)

Btw are you sure of the 299.999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999?
Maybe it's 300 :/

Rodrig0v15/07/2008 19:16(edited 15/07/2008 19:20)

i think there is a condition in cs like this:
if speed is above or equal to 300, reset to 250.
So... maxspeed is 299.999999999999999.
Or maybe im wrong and it doesnt have the equal and it may be 300

stask0 Tournament #215/07/2008 19:58

did you made the 298.8xxxx cj pre with w only?

cC|SpiNe15/07/2008 22:12

Well if bhops max pre is 299.999, then shouldn't cj's be the same because cj does involve a little bhop at the end.

c-walker`15/07/2008 22:57

look what I found http://img90.imageshack.us/img90/7348/275yv3ae3.jpg

stask0 Tournament #215/07/2008 23:09

Originally posted by stask0
no demo no proof!! :P

Grrr16/07/2008 09:36

[blockquote]did you made the 298.8xxxx cj pre with w only?[/blockquote]
nope.. With W+A / W+D , I think thats impossible to make such a pre with 1 key.. btw I'm not sure but now I think that its possible 299.999 pre with CJ

pajajn116/07/2008 09:59

IchWill could you give me z0ck3r s 263 lj script or cj script ?

il give you my 270cj if you want something for it :/

Ggs`16/07/2008 10:08

Scripters :(

Grrr16/07/2008 10:12

[blockquote]IchWill could you give me z0ck3r s 263 lj script or cj script ?

il give you my 270cj if you want something for it :/[/blockquote]

1. Look I don't have their scripts, cuz they are using some programs
2. I wouldn't ask for that cuz I know that no1 gonna give it to me + sensless spam
3. I'm makeing them on my own, and I just wanna some knowledge about some LJ limits and some other stuff that I don't understand
4. Search for a some scriptz0r site community.. I think there will help you

stask0 Tournament #216/07/2008 11:27(edited 16/07/2008 23:38)

Lt.RAT sayd that:
yes, its not a alias script, its external program that control player with given script.

edit:

Originally posted by IchWill
[blockquote]did you made the 298.8xxxx cj pre with w only?[/blockquote]
nope.. With W+A / W+D , I think thats impossible to make such a pre with 1 key.. btw I'm not sure but now I think that its possible 299.999 pre with CJ


ye ye make a demo ..

stask0 Tournament #216/07/2008 11:29(edited 18/07/2008 18:21)

i just made 298.3 pre D: and 274.5xx cj... still trying to improve it ;d

edit: 298.5 and 299.4 with w only

owned01/08/2008 09:27

277.x LJ pre is possible. i've managed 277.2 and 277.5 with just a w-pre


Distance: 235.056121 MaxSpeed: 277.210510 (0.000) PreStrafe: 277.210510 Strafes: 0 Sync: 0

ova01/08/2008 11:03(edited 01/08/2008 11:07)

hey look @ what i found http://img352.imageshack.us/img352/6760/screenshot001ns5.png

also http://img359.imageshack.us/img359/1832/screenshot003tc7.png but this is a custom plug by rat and its no stand bhop ..dunno if its some error or smth

stask0 Tournament #201/08/2008 14:00(edited 01/08/2008 14:01)

http://picbg.net/img.php?file=33ad7556d81bedd2.JPG

Anyway stuntb0i the second pic which you pasted..That's impossible. If you do over 300 Prestrafe, you wont gain any speed from the strafes. So without gaining speed from the strafes it's impossible to get 353 Maxspeed LOL.

SchlumPF01/08/2008 22:39

Originally posted by ZHADY
maxpre with bhop same as lj/cj?

best pre for your bhop 299.999999999999999999999999999999999999999999


nope :D the variable in which speed is saved in the halflifge source code is a float which means it can just store 6 decimal places :D
this emans the limit is 299.999999

ElemenT^19/08/2008 22:00

send me cj script please

NeMiQ2219/08/2008 23:24(edited 19/08/2008 23:24)

Originally posted by ElemenT^
send me cj script please

They all are fighting to be the first who send you a script. NOT.

This discussion started to tend to ass hole. Too much scripts. :(

ElemenT^20/08/2008 10:03(edited 20/08/2008 10:11)

please beautiful, are curious how this script goes
give me the site where you can download
I just have to test the script

Page 2 of 3

Please log in to post replies.