Prestrafe limit

Started by Grrr
14/07/2008 09:37
Page 3 of 3
Kevlarrrr20/08/2008 10:12

Please tell me your not serious >.<

I'm sh*t at kz and still wouldn't script (zyllEE be quiet)

zyllEE20/08/2008 10:49

Originally posted by KEVLARR
Please tell me your not serious >.<

I'm sh*t at kz and still wouldn't script (zyllEE be quiet)

ahala!

Fliborecord holder Tournament #220/08/2008 12:30

Originally posted by stask0
http://picbg.net/img.php?file=33ad7556d81bedd2.JPG

Anyway stuntb0i the second pic which you pasted..That's impossible. If you do over 300 Prestrafe, you wont gain any speed from the strafes. So without gaining speed from the strafes it's impossible to get 353 Maxspeed LOL.


You get speed from strafes... your prestrafe just goes much worse. By the way, how does w-pre help you to get better prestrafe? I can't do 270 pre with it, and it's not any logical that you could get better prestrafe with it. I can imagine it "helps" in CJ because you don't have to stop pressing W when scrolling duck. After all, you can strafe just as well with w-pre than with normal pre, if you turn your mouse ~90 degrees when you jump. I'm bad at explaining ^^

bap20/08/2008 17:36

yeah, i never really understood why getting like 270+ pre for example, is much easier with w-pre? (for most ppl i think)

heaRse20/08/2008 20:25(edited 20/08/2008 20:38)
wRath` mapper20/08/2008 20:54

sv_airaccelerate 100?

Yamakasi20/08/2008 20:54

can you make a demo plz , i want to see how you do that :o
btw its useless cuz you can't strafs , just curiosity ^_^

heaRse20/08/2008 20:57

its not legal, just wanted to show that more than 300 is poss

Yamakasi20/08/2008 21:01

oh , ok , its totally useless , its like if i say "lj limite=290 " and use grav 200 -.- .
the thread must be Prestraf limite under normal settings

ova20/08/2008 21:14

ljs dont work with gravity o_O

ElemenT^20/08/2008 22:27

give me cjscript please

Grrr20/08/2008 23:32

Originally posted by Yamakasi
can you make a demo plz , i want to see how you do that :o
btw its useless cuz you can't strafs , just curiosity ^_^


http://www.sendspace.com/file/xbbnmn ..and yes ofcourse it must be with legal settings can't do it 299.9 :)

heaRse21/08/2008 15:03

Originally posted by ElemenT^
give me cjscript please


It isn't a script.

stask0 Tournament #227/08/2008 20:17(edited 27/08/2008 20:19)

Finally i made it! 300pre I have demo too but i will upload it later. Made it with normal settings like aa10 fps 101 dev 0 and such stuff... :d Btw made it with W only with W +A/D i made only 298.8-9.

bap27/08/2008 22:31

lol, isn't that bhop pre? :s,

stask0 Tournament #228/08/2008 01:19

No it isnt. Here's another pic cj pre

cC|Stewie!28/08/2008 13:31

Originally posted by stask0
No it isnt. Here's another pic cj pre


I thought u quit KZ :(

Fliborecord holder Tournament #228/08/2008 13:59

Originally posted by stask0
No it isnt. Here's another pic cj pre


Make a demo E:

stask0 Tournament #228/08/2008 14:28

Originally posted by minimiller
Originally posted by stask0
No it isnt. Here's another pic cj pre


I thought u quit KZ :(


I did. Im just improving my scripts -.-

Originally posted by Flibo
Originally posted by stask0
No it isnt. Here's another pic cj pre


Make a demo E:


There you go click me

Page 3 of 3

Please log in to post replies.