Picture sharing

Started by kz`Moxx mapper
25/07/2008 17:32
Page 18 of 27
Kureno26/09/2010 19:43

Some new photos

http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2010/265/b/9/dark_way_in_a_small_forest_by_kurenos-d2z939q.jpg
http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2010/265/a/b/tetraeder___bottrop_germany_by_kurenos-d2z92zc.jpg
http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2010/265/5/a/dark_plants_by_kurenos-d2z934l.jpg

And my Deviantacc =D http://kurenos.deviantart.com/

zhady Tournament #217/11/2010 02:03

http://www.speedyshare.com/files/25233284/inter1.jpg - Curva Sud (Milan)
http://www.speedyshare.com/files/25233291/inter2.jpg - Curva Nord (Inter)
http://www11.speedyshare.com/files/25233295/download/inter3.jpg - Curva Nord
http://www12.speedyshare.com/files/25233298/download/inter4.jpg - Where we sit
http://www15.speedyshare.com/files/25233303/download/inter5.jpg - Inter tifo
http://www11.speedyshare.com/files/25233307/download/inter6.jpg - The players

200617/11/2010 08:36(edited 17/11/2010 08:37)

Originally posted by zhady
http://www.speedyshare.com/files/25233284/inter1.jpg - Curva Sud (Milan)

I'll be there in a few months ;)

200630/11/2010 00:21(edited 30/11/2010 00:24)

http://img257.imageshack.us/i/kuvat012.jpg/
http://img593.imageshack.us/i/kuvat023.jpg/

Two nature pics from my town, i'd be taking more soon :P

Ggs`03/12/2010 19:38(edited 03/12/2010 20:06)

http://cs10964.vkontakte.ru/u5837800/118602077/x_684156a0.jpg
spend around one hour

qfiman*06/12/2010 19:14

best one out of 15 tries while driving...
http://img5.imageshack.us/i/best1ana10.jpg/

opa08/12/2010 01:13(edited 08/12/2010 01:14)

I had a small task to take/make a picture on topic 'colors' ;) :
http://i54.tinypic.com/29vm5hc.jpg

Kureno10/12/2010 23:06

Originally posted by opa
I had a small task to take/make a picture on topic 'colors' ;) :
http://i54.tinypic.com/29vm5hc.jpg


I like it :D

http://angelstrike.de/usersubdomains/Kureno/IMG_0045.JPG - Tetraeder (Unedited)
http://angelstrike.de/usersubdomains/Kureno/IMG_0350.jpg - Kokerei Haniel (Small corrections)

actepukc^30/12/2010 19:08

http://prikachi.com/images/394/2809394h.jpg

on the sky :D

InfinityBG25/01/2011 13:18

lol aCTEPukC nice! I've ever wanted to fly with plane,looks so beautiful

actepukc^25/01/2011 13:31

Originally posted by InfinityBG
lol aCTEPukC nice! I've ever wanted to fly with plane,looks so beautiful


Mhmm yes I liked this kind of pictures :)

PeTiO28/01/2011 22:20(edited 28/01/2011 22:27)

http://i54.tinypic.com/jagqqb.jpg ;)

actepukc^28/01/2011 22:29

Originally posted by PeTiO
http://i54.tinypic.com/jagqqb.jpg ;)


awesome :o

JekkT08/02/2011 21:58

Due to the fact this thread was made for artistic pictures I feel a bit ashamed to post this, because it doesn't intend to be artistic at all. It's just a picture I took

-link-

opa11/02/2011 23:11(edited 11/02/2011 23:13)

Damn, it's been a long time guys! Enjoy what I have for you ;)
http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5093/5429284061_08c1951096_b.jpg
http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5135/5429070429_28b54a4126_b.jpg
http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4123/5411746093_0e8d3c7b8d_b.jpg
http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4144/5411694797_8e4a5cc69a_b.jpg
http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5218/5412262884_98cc47b735_b.jpg
http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5260/5405975567_0e45790988_b.jpg
http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4079/5395881205_a27ac63c4d_b.jpg
http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5220/5385993670_0d4aa1b2f5_b.jpg
http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5088/5383075516_76c920a158_b.jpg
http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5082/5379707362_f57e885d31_b.jpg
http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5250/5377904305_54d899f590_b.jpg

http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5056/5417583664_e71a9845ba_b.jpg / http://www.mediafire.com/?oxs3tt961wgg334 (70 megapixel version)

D2B11/02/2011 23:30

http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5088/5383075516_76c920a158_b.jpg

Best pic, and the others are really beautifull, u remind me a friend taking pictures :D

So really wonderful pictures, you've sure got a talent in photo arts. What place is it ?

opa12/02/2011 02:31

New York :) Most of the pictures are taken in Rockaway Park

shNzrecord holder Tournament #212/02/2011 09:51

Very, very nice work there opa, amazing shots.

http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5082/5379707362_f57e885d31_b.jpg

I liked the most this one.

nobody^12/02/2011 12:55

Originally posted by opa
Damn, it's been a long time guys! Enjoy what I have for you ;)
http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5093/5429284061_08c1951096_b.jpg
http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5135/5429070429_28b54a4126_b.jpg
http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4123/5411746093_0e8d3c7b8d_b.jpg
http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4144/5411694797_8e4a5cc69a_b.jpg
http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5218/5412262884_98cc47b735_b.jpg
http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5260/5405975567_0e45790988_b.jpg
http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4079/5395881205_a27ac63c4d_b.jpg
http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5220/5385993670_0d4aa1b2f5_b.jpg
http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5088/5383075516_76c920a158_b.jpg
http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5082/5379707362_f57e885d31_b.jpg
http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5250/5377904305_54d899f590_b.jpg

http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5056/5417583664_e71a9845ba_b.jpg / http://www.mediafire.com/?oxs3tt961wgg334 (70 megapixel version)


Picturesque views, opa. All of these pictures are just awesome but I had to say that number 7 is my favourite one. Especially the stars.

Page 18 of 27

Please log in to post replies.