Picture sharing

Started by kz`Moxx mapper
25/07/2008 17:32
Page 22 of 27
nobody^19/06/2011 15:29

Originally posted by evuly
Three pictures taken in Turkey:

http://olivieroz.deviantart.com/art/Burning-calmness-213166658

http://olivieroz.deviantart.com/art/Stairway-to-Heaven-213165227

http://olivieroz.deviantart.com/art/Sunset-in-Turkey-213159848


Damn, uber quality!

evuly19/06/2011 16:25

Originally posted by nobody^
Originally posted by evuly
Three pictures taken in Turkey:

http://olivieroz.deviantart.com/art/Burning-calmness-213166658

http://olivieroz.deviantart.com/art/Stairway-to-Heaven-213165227

http://olivieroz.deviantart.com/art/Sunset-in-Turkey-213159848


Damn, uber quality!


Fullview for best quality (I bet you already figured but just FYI). :D

FLP19/06/2011 21:03

Originally posted by evuly
Three pictures taken in Turkey:

http://olivieroz.deviantart.com/art/Burning-calmness-213166658

http://olivieroz.deviantart.com/art/Stairway-to-Heaven-213165227

http://olivieroz.deviantart.com/art/Sunset-in-Turkey-213159848

second pic is great

some1here19/06/2011 21:18

Originally posted by ndR
@ evulvy: camera used?


deviantart helps to know everything (right down corner)

Camera Data
Make:NIKON CORPORATION
Model:NIKON D3100

evuly20/06/2011 11:52

Originally posted by some1here
Originally posted by ndR
@ evulvy: camera used?


deviantart helps to know everything (right down corner)

Camera Data
Make:NIKON CORPORATION
Model:NIKON D3100


Exactly, guess I should've mentioned anyway :)

Ggs`21/06/2011 02:55

just came here, and I was shoked :) how beautiful this country
http://cs10722.vkontakte.ru/u5837800/137128386/y_7fb73b70.jpg
http://cs10722.vkontakte.ru/u5837800/137128386/y_746bfb11.jpg

pLaguE^22/06/2011 03:44

Originally posted by Ggs`
just came here, and I was shoked :) how beautiful this country
http://cs10722.vkontakte.ru/u5837800/137128386/y_7fb73b70.jpg
http://cs10722.vkontakte.ru/u5837800/137128386/y_746bfb11.jpg

those are bad pictures if you wanna talk about how beautiful it is here, go deep into the mountains, go on the coast lines, go into the swamps.

but regardless still some good pictures, wish i wouldve met up with you

PeTiO23/06/2011 11:04

http://www.picvalley.net/v.php?p=u/2097/19545625626225464511308819853GvU0LMuaPr9puaMUwAeQ.JPG :D

Bla^26/06/2011 20:13

Finnish midsummer :)
Hit me

jarski26/06/2011 20:35

Originally posted by Bla^
Finnish midsummer :)
Hit me

<3 beautiful pic

FLP26/06/2011 21:49

Originally posted by Bla^
Finnish midsummer :)
Hit me

nice pic son
p.s love your maps,make some new like basementblock and lechuguilla :D

nobody^26/06/2011 22:30(edited 29/06/2011 23:06)

Beautiful picture, Bla^. I wish I could go there. :-(

memekrecord holder26/06/2011 23:39

Originally posted by Bla^
Finnish midsummer :)
Hit me


Damn, it's so awesome :O

ndR moviemaker Tournament #201/07/2011 01:20

http://img52.imageshack.us/img52/7559/53097935.jpg
http://img8.imageshack.us/img8/5184/59191841.jpg

I'm rather proud of these pictures =)

KooleN02/07/2011 14:12

Originally posted by Bla^
Finnish midsummer :)
Hit me


Just awesome! My new wallpaper :)

HitManz Tournament #205/07/2011 09:28

Like the first one.It has something unusual.Expresses happiness and at the same time some sort of shyness.Awsoeme, that light and the black and white really sweet.

ndR moviemaker Tournament #211/07/2011 00:38

Thanks for your comment HitManz, highly appreciated =)

PeTiO11/07/2011 19:55(edited 11/07/2011 20:10)

http://www.picvalley.net/v.php?p=u/2446/46927284311263811141310407804GQCPBjYiVEfgwrDOIuoI.JPG ;)

Bla^15/07/2011 20:36

Faceless sis ;D
Mmm m

opa16/07/2011 03:51

http://i51.tinypic.com/16lh2yh.jpg ;)

Page 22 of 27

Please log in to post replies.