Picture sharing

Started by kz`Moxx mapper
25/07/2008 17:32
Page 21 of 27
opa13/05/2011 23:58

Originally posted by nobody^
Beautiful pictures HitManz, I love the second one as well as the last.

I took this with my phone, that's why the quality is so bad, sorry.
http://i51.tinypic.com/oa96wo.jpg

uhh. wish you had a decent camera man. seems like a very nice view!

ndR moviemaker Tournament #214/05/2011 14:29

Next time I come to NYC I promise we'll have some photoshoot sessions

nobody^14/05/2011 22:16

Originally posted by opa
Originally posted by nobody^
Beautiful pictures HitManz, I love the second one as well as the last.

I took this with my phone, that's why the quality is so bad, sorry.
http://i51.tinypic.com/oa96wo.jpg

uhh. wish you had a decent camera man. seems like a very nice view!


Thank you, I actually do have a camera. But I wasn't carring it with me when I was outside. :-(

opa15/05/2011 17:21

Originally posted by nobody^
Originally posted by opa
Originally posted by nobody^
Beautiful pictures HitManz, I love the second one as well as the last.

I took this with my phone, that's why the quality is so bad, sorry.
http://i51.tinypic.com/oa96wo.jpg

uhh. wish you had a decent camera man. seems like a very nice view!


Thank you, I actually do have a camera. But I wasn't carring it with me when I was outside. :-(

Oh. Just in case - for this kind of pictures (sunsets/sunrises etc) learn to do HDR pictures. Provides an incredible effect and clearness :)

nobody^15/05/2011 18:34

How am I suppose to do those kind of pictures? Sorry for my lack of knowledge!

opa19/05/2011 01:23

Search for HDR tutorials ;)

nobody^19/05/2011 21:09

Another one from me, hope you like it.
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/222/beautyc.jpg/
Oh, Sir opa, may I ask u to edit the image with HDR? Since I haven't got a clue of photoshop, I just want to see the difference. I may watch some tutorials now.

opa19/05/2011 23:44

HDR is a composite of two or more pictures :) Can't help you on this one. Again, search for it and try taking few pictures with different exposure (you must hold your camera still while taking them). I can try editing them for you then :)

nobody^20/05/2011 12:17

Originally posted by opa
HDR is a composite of two or more pictures :) Can't help you on this one. Again, search for it and try taking few pictures with different exposure (you must hold your camera still while taking them). I can try editing them for you then :)


Thanks, at the moment I can't but later on I may think of sth. :-)

PeTiO13/06/2011 20:06(edited 13/06/2011 20:07)

http://www.picvalley.net/v.php?p=u/2685/192135604912263400791307988320TQBW157d8YVNAh96SUd2.JPG

http://www.picvalley.net/v.php?p=u/2838/15314277626733192291307988325cwSQnlkcc9HBUUROSllF.JPG

:)

opa13/06/2011 22:34

Originally posted by PeTiO
http://www.picvalley.net/v.php?p=u/2685/192135604912263400791307988320TQBW157d8YVNAh96SUd2.JPG

http://www.picvalley.net/v.php?p=u/2838/15314277626733192291307988325cwSQnlkcc9HBUUROSllF.JPG

:)

wonderful! :O

PeTiO14/06/2011 08:39

@opa thank you :)

http://www.picvalley.net/v.php?p=u/2665/192918881820151587531308033487LspHLR7CsjRsv53c0stv.JPG

http://www.picvalley.net/v.php?p=u/2587/12469969584548879551308033504TV9CbMt8FQ3G2Fsh9EtP.JPG

http://www.picvalley.net/v.php?p=u/1532/915708410125990367513080335213tCFOFtCFORSM9uYrrlY.JPG

ndR moviemaker Tournament #214/06/2011 21:58

http://img843.imageshack.us/img843/264/blaehx.jpg =)

nobody^16/06/2011 14:34

Originally posted by PeTiO
@opa thank you :)

http://www.picvalley.net/v.php?p=u/2665/192918881820151587531308033487LspHLR7CsjRsv53c0stv.JPG

http://www.picvalley.net/v.php?p=u/2587/12469969584548879551308033504TV9CbMt8FQ3G2Fsh9EtP.JPG

http://www.picvalley.net/v.php?p=u/1532/915708410125990367513080335213tCFOFtCFORSM9uYrrlY.JPG

Wow, where are those pictures taken, PeTiO?

ndR moviemaker Tournament #216/06/2011 16:58(edited 17/06/2011 00:54)

http://img809.imageshack.us/img809/1520/4drama.jpg
http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/425/35591921.jpg
http://img812.imageshack.us/img812/3741/46422026.jpg
http://img5.imageshack.us/img5/7568/42031369.jpg

opa17/06/2011 23:04(edited 17/06/2011 23:07)

Originally posted by ndR
http://img809.imageshack.us/img809/1520/4drama.jpg
http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/425/35591921.jpg
http://img812.imageshack.us/img812/3741/46422026.jpg
http://img5.imageshack.us/img5/7568/42031369.jpg

You are a fan of big contrast sir :) nevertheless your pictures look great, love how clear the views are :)

Some stuff from me:
http://i51.tinypic.com/2ut7m.jpg
http://i52.tinypic.com/2dbvvxw.jpg
http://i54.tinypic.com/2hd8dw8.jpg
http://i56.tinypic.com/2j2aro5.jpg
http://i51.tinypic.com/9kwgnd.jpg

PeTiO18/06/2011 22:07(edited 18/06/2011 22:14)

Originally posted by nobody^
Originally posted by PeTiO
@opa thank you :)

http://www.picvalley.net/v.php?p=u/2665/192918881820151587531308033487LspHLR7CsjRsv53c0stv.JPG

http://www.picvalley.net/v.php?p=u/2587/12469969584548879551308033504TV9CbMt8FQ3G2Fsh9EtP.JPG

http://www.picvalley.net/v.php?p=u/1532/915708410125990367513080335213tCFOFtCFORSM9uYrrlY.JPG

Wow, where are those pictures taken, PeTiO?



Germany ;)

http://www.picvalley.net/v.php?p=u/2258/48227217115354032371308428041tPIewrdYvh5QqZlvu2Tf.JPG

evuly19/06/2011 14:19

Three pictures taken in Turkey:

http://olivieroz.deviantart.com/art/Burning-calmness-213166658

http://olivieroz.deviantart.com/art/Stairway-to-Heaven-213165227

http://olivieroz.deviantart.com/art/Sunset-in-Turkey-213159848

ndR moviemaker Tournament #219/06/2011 15:11

@ evulvy: camera used?

omilo19/06/2011 15:19

Damn...your cameras makes everything look like there are some other dimensions on this planet. I bet all the invisible aliens that are on our planet atm, see our world like that :P

I get that it's some kind of art, taking pictures. But do you guys ever use those cameras with normal settings? So it looks a little realistic :P

Page 21 of 27

Please log in to post replies.