Picture sharing

Started by kz`Moxx mapper
25/07/2008 17:32
Page 20 of 27
ndR moviemaker Tournament #220/02/2011 01:54

I follow you with some new ones too:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/the_ender/5441419120/in/set-72157625912558387/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/the_ender/5441420000/in/set-72157625912558387/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/the_ender/5440815785/in/set-72157625912558387/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/the_ender/5440816219/sizes/l/in/set-72157625912558387/
http://img545.imageshack.us/img545/874/panorama2cropedfilt.jpg

Punk^21/02/2011 13:31

Cool, thanks opa and ndR :-) Just need to save up..

opa24/02/2011 09:02

I'm here once again ;)
http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5219/5463408197_4834c05a80_b.jpg
http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5177/5465600471_0dd83e5cc4_b.jpg
http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5133/5473330652_ba4b666194_b.jpg
http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5091/5472789795_cd9b6920d1_b.jpg

actepukc^24/02/2011 13:36

Originally posted by opa
I'm here once again ;)
http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5219/5463408197_4834c05a80_b.jpg
http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5177/5465600471_0dd83e5cc4_b.jpg
http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5133/5473330652_ba4b666194_b.jpg
http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5091/5472789795_cd9b6920d1_b.jpg


so cool :)

opa24/02/2011 22:14

thanks :D which ones do you like more?

actepukc^25/02/2011 08:40

first and second are pretty cool :)

jokeruz27/02/2011 05:08

i like the 4th one :)

pLaguE^27/02/2011 05:45

Originally posted by opa
I'm here once again ;)
http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5219/5463408197_4834c05a80_b.jpg
http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5177/5465600471_0dd83e5cc4_b.jpg
http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5133/5473330652_ba4b666194_b.jpg
http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5091/5472789795_cd9b6920d1_b.jpg

1st and 3rd are g00d

shNzrecord holder Tournament #227/02/2011 11:41

The second and the 3rd.

opa16/03/2011 03:47

Hellllo my friends ;D
http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5092/5477620561_3ab51ec428_b.jpg
http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5259/5507492222_bd2f511d22_b.jpg
http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5135/5518336859_27e55f0981_b.jpg
http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5056/5518388273_41b2bb9572_b.jpg

shNzrecord holder Tournament #216/03/2011 11:43

First one!

InfinityBG16/03/2011 11:56

3rd one!!! It's on my desktop already.

opa16/03/2011 12:23

Infinity-> here you go higher resolution ;) http://i53.tinypic.com/jidjxk.jpg

actepukc^16/03/2011 13:44

Originally posted by opa
Infinity-> here you go higher resolution ;) http://i53.tinypic.com/jidjxk.jpg


lol awesome picture opa o.O

Brummbär23/03/2011 21:56(edited 23/03/2011 21:57)

http://shinwa.webs.com/hiatus.png long hiatus sign

i like photoshop edit ;)

@ opa really nice pictures :)

jokeruz24/03/2011 14:42

Off: @Evil1:this thread is for PICTURES THAT YOU TAKEN BY YOURSELF not what you made in photoshop.Now go to 1st page and read carefully.

On:Opa i use ur pics for my wallpapers :D

|Hunter|24/04/2011 01:24

Some old pictures (not high quality - mobile phone camera 2.0 MP):
This cloud looks to me like a human beardy face :D:
http://img862.imageshack.us/i/dsc00038y.jpg/

2008 Easter sunset:
http://img806.imageshack.us/i/2008042728117.jpg/

Random picture with mountains (winter trip):
http://img842.imageshack.us/i/photo0022np.jpg/

Greece 2008, Meteora:
http://img90.imageshack.us/i/29072008002.jpg/
http://img835.imageshack.us/i/29072008005.jpg/

Picture from princess Sisi's pallace (Greece 2008):
http://img585.imageshack.us/i/dsc07942.jpg/

Blue lagoon (Greece 2008), look at water's color :D:
http://img199.imageshack.us/i/dsc07903v.jpg/
http://img202.imageshack.us/i/dsc07908v.jpg/

ndR moviemaker Tournament #225/04/2011 12:57

http://img90.imageshack.us/img90/6961/maxlol.jpg

Odama Rasengan!

One of the first attempt to light painting.

HitManz Tournament #227/04/2011 22:05

Some photos took by me.
http://img695.imageshack.us/f/dsc2731x.jpg/
http://img196.imageshack.us/f/dsc2755j.jpg/
http://img683.imageshack.us/f/dsc266327.jpg/
http://img834.imageshack.us/i/dsc2809.jpg/
http://img831.imageshack.us/f/s2dv.jpg/

nobody^13/05/2011 13:09

Beautiful pictures HitManz, I love the second one as well as the last.

I took this with my phone, that's why the quality is so bad, sorry.
http://i51.tinypic.com/oa96wo.jpg

Page 20 of 27

Please log in to post replies.