Picture sharing

Started by kz`Moxx mapper
25/07/2008 17:32
Page 4 of 27
kz`Moxx mapper07/08/2008 03:29

Guess I have to share one pic, more to come I hope..
I just... I dont know :D Here anyway:

http://www.kreedz.com/What_Solnedgang_moxx.jpg

bap07/08/2008 04:23

cool! moxx are you from denmark?

kz`Moxx mapper07/08/2008 04:48

no, Sweden :)

leggie07/08/2008 12:25

i like the bird in the picutre moxx :D

Remote07/08/2008 12:48

Originally posted by Dragon
LOL http://www.undzwei.eu/data/gallery/medium/16197.jpg
1337 http://www.undzwei.eu/data/gallery/medium/16198.jpg

Wtf, ultimate geek party? :D

zyllEE07/08/2008 21:23

Originally posted by leggie
i like the bird in the picutre moxx :D

leggie that isn't a bird... it's a donkey.. donkeys can fly in sweden

Lovesan07/08/2008 21:54(edited 07/08/2008 21:55)

Everything can fly in Holland I suppose.

leggie07/08/2008 22:02

Originally posted by zyllEE
Originally posted by leggie
i like the bird in the picutre moxx :D

leggie that isn't a bird... it's a donkey.. donkeys can fly in sweden

my bad. nice donkey moxx

Spaniolu09/08/2008 20:49(edited 09/08/2008 20:55)

-link- lolz xD
-link-
Toledo : :D
-link-
-link-

stask0 Tournament #210/08/2008 12:40(edited 10/08/2008 12:42)

http://img212.imageshack.us/img212/8940/648et4.jpg
http://img212.imageshack.us/img212/2416/657sf9.jpg
http://img212.imageshack.us/img212/2294/658yr9.jpg
http://img212.imageshack.us/img212/2606/662qs6.jpg
http://img212.imageshack.us/img212/972/665pj7.jpg
http://img212.imageshack.us/img212/8828/666jh2.jpg
http://img212.imageshack.us/img212/7632/667ey7.jpg
http://img212.imageshack.us/img212/8941/669ba3.jpg
http://img212.imageshack.us/img212/2517/671bd0.jpg

bad quality :<

DiDo-Grecord holder10/08/2008 22:56

Originally posted by Lovesan
Everything can fly in Holland I suppose.


ahahahhaahha ye :DDD

bap10/08/2008 23:04

Originally posted by kz`Moxx
no, Sweden :)


heh, okay. well solnedgang obviously means the same thing in swedish then :P lol.

bap10/08/2008 23:05

Originally posted by Lovesan
Everything can fly in Holland I suppose.


hahaha, i lol'd. so true.

zyllEE11/08/2008 08:28

Originally posted by bap
Originally posted by kz`Moxx
no, Sweden :)


heh, okay. well solnedgang obviously means the same thing in swedish then :P lol.

yap!

Lovesan11/08/2008 23:16(edited 12/08/2008 01:10)

http://savepic.ru/222051.jpg !
I wish I have widescreen monitor someday, so it can be my wallpaper.
Cropped version with 5:4 resolution is not that beatiful :(

Fact or Fiction13/08/2008 20:36

made this evening:
http://www.failai.in/P/1218648274_sky_08-08-13.jpg
http://www.failai.in/P/1218648294_sky2_08-08-13.jpg

st0ka13/08/2008 21:33

Originally posted by Fact or Fiction
made this evening:
http://www.failai.in/P/1218648274_sky_08-08-13.jpg
http://www.failai.in/P/1218648294_sky2_08-08-13.jpg

amazing...
I wish I had a decent camera and inspiring view like this :[

zyllEE14/08/2008 08:56

FoF great pics :o I stole the last one :D

TinTin15/08/2008 10:43(edited 15/08/2008 10:47)

Nice view from my cabin on the norwegian coastal express, bad quality due to my crappy phone camera.
This is taken at the stern of the boat, mountains of might in the horizon.
It was a nice trip. ^^

rdbok15/08/2008 23:36

Well, I havent TAKEN this picture.. I made it ^^

http://img223.imageshack.us/img223/5530/theoceanviewvy1.png

Page 4 of 27

Please log in to post replies.