Picture sharing

Started by kz`Moxx mapper
25/07/2008 17:32
Page 5 of 27
st0ka16/08/2008 12:46

Originally posted by rdbok
Well, I havent TAKEN this picture.. I made it ^^

http://img223.imageshack.us/img223/5530/theoceanviewvy1.png

Nice one rdbok. Interesting concept. Maya?

rdbok16/08/2008 22:28

Originally posted by st0ka
Originally posted by rdbok
Well, I havent TAKEN this picture.. I made it ^^

http://img223.imageshack.us/img223/5530/theoceanviewvy1.png

Nice one rdbok. Interesting concept. Maya?


Nah, Cinema4D :)

Fact or Fiction16/08/2008 23:52

http://www.failai.in/P/1218919306_gaublys.jpg globe on the piano <3

kz`Moxx mapper18/08/2008 18:52

Took this today..

http://www.kreedz.com/Filled.jpg

boom.dll18/08/2008 21:08

sexy picture moxx ! lol :o

rdbok18/08/2008 21:38(edited 18/08/2008 21:38)

http://img382.imageshack.us/img382/873/pipelineta6.png

Photoshop CS3 + Cinema 4D.

Lovesan18/08/2008 21:42

futuristic!

kz`Moxx mapper18/08/2008 21:59

Originally posted by boom.dll
sexy picture moxx ! lol :o


thanks (:

Speedwheel19/08/2008 17:42(edited 19/08/2008 17:59)

some pics done in my garden:

http://img159.imageshack.us/img159/8656/dsc01097ky8.jpg
http://img384.imageshack.us/img384/3981/dsc01765ag0.jpg
http://img376.imageshack.us/img376/4966/dsc01102ar5.jpg
http://img292.imageshack.us/img292/7127/dsc01106wx1.jpg


my dog...kinda sleepy XD

http://img155.imageshack.us/img155/9125/dsc01235ka1.jpg
http://img176.imageshack.us/img176/9805/dsc01447vt0.jpg
http://img293.imageshack.us/img293/1781/dsc01465dm6.jpg
http://img176.imageshack.us/img176/4175/dsc01805nd2.jpg

DiDo-Grecord holder19/08/2008 18:17

Speedwheel 2 words AWESOME garden !!!!!!!! <3

kz`Moxx mapper20/08/2008 06:53

An really old picture, I even think it's my old camera..

http://www.kreedz.com/Fresh.jpg

ndR moviemaker Tournament #221/08/2008 01:40(edited 21/08/2008 01:59)

It's gonna be my only post, so... Enjoy! (Or try at least ^^)
And yes I shot them all.


China:

Chinese Mall: http://img207.imageshack.us/img207/39/chinamallld2.jpg
Hong Kong Street: http://img84.imageshack.us/img84/6192/hongkongstreetza5.jpg
Hong Kong Building: http://img47.imageshack.us/img47/9823/hongkongbuildingqf6.jpg
Hong Kong Bay: http://img353.imageshack.us/img353/9316/hongkongbayjf2.jpg

Reunion Island

Beach Sunset: http://img352.imageshack.us/img352/6185/reunionislandsunsetbeacea5.jpg
Beach Sunset 2: http://img93.imageshack.us/img93/4369/reunionislandsunsetbeacgk7.jpg
Sunset from hills: http://img368.imageshack.us/img368/6885/sunsetreunionislandls6.jpg

People/Spontaneous Portraits:

Girl Classmates: http://img110.imageshack.us/img110/5796/marieanaisrh7.jpg
My bro' and family ^^ : http://img106.imageshack.us/img106/2826/reunionislandqn5.jpg
A couple ;D : http://img106.imageshack.us/img106/6016/yohceluberyh7.jpg


Have fun :D


ndR <3 Moxx's pics

zyllEE21/08/2008 01:53

awesome pics ndr :o esp the hongkong street 1

leggie21/08/2008 10:48

Originally posted by ndR
It's gonna be my only post, so... Enjoy! (Or try at least ^^)
And yes I shot them all.


China:

Chinese Mall: http://img207.imageshack.us/img207/39/chinamallld2.jpg
Hong Kong Street: http://img84.imageshack.us/img84/6192/hongkongstreetza5.jpg
Hong Kong Building: http://img47.imageshack.us/img47/9823/hongkongbuildingqf6.jpg
Hong Kong Bay: http://img353.imageshack.us/img353/9316/hongkongbayjf2.jpg

Reunion Island

Beach Sunset: http://img352.imageshack.us/img352/6185/reunionislandsunsetbeacea5.jpg
Beach Sunset 2: http://img93.imageshack.us/img93/4369/reunionislandsunsetbeacgk7.jpg
Sunset from hills: http://img368.imageshack.us/img368/6885/sunsetreunionislandls6.jpg

People/Spontaneous Portraits:

Girl Classmates: http://img110.imageshack.us/img110/5796/marieanaisrh7.jpg
My bro' and family ^^ : http://img106.imageshack.us/img106/2826/reunionislandqn5.jpg
A couple ;D : http://img106.imageshack.us/img106/6016/yohceluberyh7.jpg


Have fun :D


ndR <3 Moxx's pics




oo lala

tracey blast mapper24/08/2008 02:10(edited 22/10/2010 17:10)

. XD

leggie25/08/2008 19:21

Originally posted by tranCyfast
iRussia

why is there a boat hidden in the bush?

LOLLY mapper25/08/2008 20:32

Originally posted by leggie
Originally posted by tranCyfast
iRussia

why is there a boat hidden in the bush?


thats how u get around in russia

leggie26/08/2008 18:19

oh! sneaky.

Supa26/08/2008 21:58

présentez-moi à vos camarades de classe ndR

TinTin27/08/2008 00:43

1st warning to SuPa.
u know the rules, english only.

Page 5 of 27

Please log in to post replies.