Picture sharing
Originally posted by TinTin1st warning to SuPa.
u know the rules, english only.
party pooper
http://tinnet.net/imghost/files/P1050866.JPG
http://tinnet.net/imghost/files/P1050934.JPG
http://tinnet.net/imghost/files/P1060051.JPG
http://tinnet.net/imghost/files/P1060165.JPG
Originally posted by TinTin1st warning to SuPa.
u know the rules, english only.
u know the ruuules and so do iiii :D
nice pics btw eusunt!
Originally posted by colixOriginally posted by TinTin1st warning to SuPa.
u know the rules, english only.
u know the ruuules and so do iiii :D
nice pics btw eusunt!
you said they are nice, only because you saw the secret one :(
from sozopol, bulgaria: (bad quality, I know :( )
Lets start with peteR's car plate here: http://tinnet.net/imghost/files/peteRs%20car%20plate.JPG
http://tinnet.net/imghost/files/DSC00837.JPG
http://tinnet.net/imghost/files/DSC00838.JPG
http://tinnet.net/imghost/files/DSC00839.JPG
http://tinnet.net/imghost/files/DSC00840.JPG
Thought I'd just share some of the pics I've taken from my trips
Makarska, Croatia
above Makarska
Dubrovnik, Croatia
Some national park in Croatia
Budapest colix :D
Formula 1 race in Hungary
The Alps
The Alps, Chamonix down under
some sexy ass pics XeopH :P
Originally posted by pLaguEEsome sexy ass pics XeopH :P
Agree, very nice photos.
Originally posted by XeopHSome national park in Croatia
National park Krka, the place is Skradinski Buk. :P
Originally posted by brendo333National park Krka, the place is Skradinski Buk. :P
Ah yes that was the name, beautiful place :)
WOW Croatia is sweet!
Originally posted by XeopHThought I'd just share some of the pics I've taken from my trips
Budapest colix :D
Formula 1 race in Hungary
haha :D
Oo Budapest looks HUGE, id never thought it was so big :D
omg the formula 1 race must've been amazing :O :)
http://www.failai.in/P/1220804044_skajus.jpg
http://www.failai.in/P/1220804033_skajus2.jpg
nice pics xeoph, you like formula 1 eh? hamilton ftw and he won the grand prix today :DDDD and fof, i sware to god you take photo's for a living
yeah leggie, I'm a f1 fan, not a fan of Hamilton tho, indeed pretty awesome pics FoF
they took 1st place of him WTF?! robbing fuckers
http://www.failai.in/P/1221690053_bangos.jpg <3
answer my question fof
Originally posted by leggieanswer my question fof
omg leggie stop kissing ass.. the pics isnt even good.. some are okay. I mean, the objects he's taking pics of is beatiful but his after-effects isnt so good etc etc..
ye, I have kind a shitty camera :/
lies
And who are anyone to decide what is good and what isn't?
Please log in to post replies.