Best mouse

Started by pp
30/07/2008 13:05
Page 2 of 4
thexdvl31/07/2008 07:27

mx518

pp31/07/2008 07:56

ty ajR`, i think so to :). so mx518 is the most popular for now...

ova31/07/2008 09:15

woot ?!?! no one has cheap mouses ?

some1here31/07/2008 12:09

i have 1 :D and best for me ^^ In LTL (lithuania litas) 22.99, in Dollars about 11$, in euros about 7 :D cheap and good ^^

akM31/07/2008 12:19(edited 31/07/2008 12:19)

mx510, already have it for 3 years now. Never had a problem.

KeltA31/07/2008 13:30

G5

cHoseN ♥31/07/2008 16:50

I've got Razer DeathAdder - very good mouse

lonewolf VIP01/08/2008 00:04

Originally posted by stuntb0i
woot ?!?! no one has cheap mouses ?

:( my mouse: http://www.jejinfo.com/produtos/p_lop-620-b.jpg

Gargoyle01/08/2008 12:40

deathadder = diamondback, lachesis > both.

Dragon01/08/2008 16:05

never ever buy a razer. the've got extreme tendency to break somehow, especially the cable.. plus they feel like toys for kids in your hand..

Nekso01/08/2008 16:56

Originally posted by .cHoseN
I've got Razer DeathAdder - very good mouse

Very good mouse indeed, I own one myself.

noqex03/08/2008 17:33

Razer Lachesis.

mjuuh03/08/2008 20:01

Dragon, not true.
I got a Razer DeathAdder and I love it :)

Fliborecord holder Tournament #203/08/2008 21:23

I've had G5 for 2 years and functioning fine :/

mtoboiii8000 mapper03/08/2008 21:40

G5 nothing else! Ive had razer diamond back but i got better with G5. The only thing id love to try out is the G9

Ggs`04/08/2008 00:05

Originally posted by .cHoseN
I've got Razer DeathAdder - very good mouse

I use 1year 9/10

ChillOut04/08/2008 19:54

any MX5--

Godlajk04/08/2008 19:55

mx310

yYy.Je PR@BR@04/08/2008 22:32(edited 04/08/2008 22:34)

a4tech SWOP-48 best for me :)
6 euro :)

benjabi04/08/2008 22:41

1.1 ofc!

Page 2 of 4

Please log in to post replies.