Best mouse

Started by pp
30/07/2008 13:05
Page 3 of 4
brian05/08/2008 00:21

razer deathadder!

kek24405/08/2008 00:29

Originally posted by brian
razer deathadder!

YESS i waited for you to say that i love you!

I got g5 you can bhop constantly with good speed all the time, i had 3 g5 now cause 2 of the scrolls got corrupt (or how u say it)
Its rly nice mouse!

deus?05/08/2008 01:32

Originally posted by KeltA
G5

yYy.Je PR@BR@05/08/2008 02:11

i wonna buy this mouse : Razer DB chameleon ^_^

Froggy*05/08/2008 09:19

Best mouses : Mx510 , Microsoft 1.1a , g5

Judah05/08/2008 15:50(edited 05/08/2008 15:50)

I don't play kz more, but when I used to play it I had a razer diamondback. 2 days ago I bought a MSI 1.1 Steelseries edtion. If it's got for kz, I don't know since I play regular cs. They are also damn hard to get. Think you can only get it in China tbh. http://www.99hk.biz/SteelSeries/Mouse/IMO_1.1ss/1.jpg

THEBUGUSER06/08/2008 18:32

The best mouse is the microsoft sidewinder mouse
dpi betwean 100 and 2000, macro, 5 buttons without the 3 for the dpi, you can add weight, and forgot the name for the right movement for the mousepad

midian06/08/2008 20:37

My mouse is a Microsoft IntelliMouse Explorer 3.0. It's a nice mouse, but within a minute after I have done bhops it sometimes suddenly jumps. My scrollwheel is probably the problem.

Anyone else has the same problem with this mouse?

flaip06/08/2008 22:51

Originally posted by midian
My mouse is a Microsoft IntelliMouse Explorer 3.0. It's a nice mouse, but within a minute after I have done bhops it sometimes suddenly jumps. My scrollwheel is probably the problem.

Anyone else has the same problem with this mouse?


I've the same problem with ie 3.0. It jumps or ducks randomly, whatever you have bound on your mousewheel. Sometimes it is a bit annoying but I can live with it. I've been using this one for like 3 years and there have never been any other problems.

There are two more these in my closet. I guess I dont need to buy a mouse for a while ^^ (haven't paid anything for them :))

I suggest ie 3.0 for everyone :)

Dragon07/08/2008 14:26

Originally posted by midian
My mouse is a Microsoft IntelliMouse Explorer 3.0. It's a nice mouse, but within a minute after I have done bhops it sometimes suddenly jumps. My scrollwheel is probably the problem.

Anyone else has the same problem with this mouse?

every IE 3.0 does that

wRath` mapper07/08/2008 17:06

The older G5's does that too! And it's so fucking annoying. So glad I got a new one.

kek24407/08/2008 17:21

Originally posted by midian
My mouse is a Microsoft IntelliMouse Explorer 3.0. It's a nice mouse, but within a minute after I have done bhops it sometimes suddenly jumps. My scrollwheel is probably the problem.

Anyone else has the same problem with this mouse?

Qweek does have that problem he calls it "I.E 3.0 with autobhop" hehe

c^107/08/2008 20:50

G5s are pretty good.. the only issue i have is with the middle mouse button/scroll wheel.. dunno if they've fixed that on the new ones yet

rEs0LuTe moviemaker07/08/2008 23:44

i use hama s2 slide :p

Aly00708/08/2008 01:19

i have mx518 and it work perfectly fine for me.
If i have to choose now for a mouse maybe i will choose Razer DeathAdder.

kropeq08/08/2008 02:07

i have Razer Pro Solution 1.6... Good mouse or not?

Trolis15/08/2008 00:48

MADE IN CHINA
MQ-S033PS00600

I think ^^ Best mouse!

Most of Razers are really like toys, but not DeathAdder. I just loved that mouse. Never had any problem with it. Great precision, ergonomic, scroll, look, and material. 10/10.

dLx15/08/2008 11:33

Non sense topic it aint no perfect mouse.

:/ :E

CothA16/08/2008 01:02

i have mx518 and it's good for me ;]

Page 3 of 4

Please log in to post replies.