Best mouse

Started by pp
30/07/2008 13:05
Page 4 of 4
zNife17/08/2008 03:50

ofc mx518!

bakeLit17/08/2008 16:00

Uh, was so satisfied with G5, now I have mx518 and I can't hit every third bhop :C.

zhady Tournament #217/08/2008 16:37

Microsoft IntelliMouse Explorer 3.0

IllDepence17/08/2008 21:52

MX518 ftw!

cC|SpiNe18/08/2008 12:53

I have Mouse 3 but I think i'm going to buy mx518

clair mapper18/08/2008 21:19

I have an mx518, and although the left mouse click is starting to fail, I called Logitech about it, and there's a 3 year warranty. They're sending me a new one for free, with no need to send the old one to them. I would recommend the mx518 :)

cC|SpiNe18/08/2008 22:54

*Gets the details of my friends mx518 and calls logitech*

:P

pp18/08/2008 23:38

in a couple of weeks, while i was gone working, i haven't been reading new posts. so, should i say that MX518 is the most popular mouse? maybe, it looks like... i've had the MX518 once, actialy it was my first gaming mouse :). i sold it for half of prise and bought for those money ie 3.0. now i'm using DeadAdder and i can say that this mouse is the best of 3 for me personally

Page 4 of 4

Please log in to post replies.