radon & PuppetZ - Trickjumping

08/08/2008 18:41
Page 2 of 4
wRath` mapper08/08/2008 23:00

I forgot to mention one thing:

The movie lasts 8 minutes.. But it felt like 3 ^^

ehlak08/08/2008 23:08

So fucking amazing jumps =) gj guys,

rn08/08/2008 23:19

really really good movie.
many creatvie and good jumps

music 6/10
jumps 9.9/10
movie 9/10 :)

HeBTeMy08/08/2008 23:39

Well,not bad movie,i like it 8,5/10 :p :)

qewi09/08/2008 00:42

very nice bhops! :D gj!

CothA09/08/2008 00:52

nice 1 gj ;]

yYy.Je PR@BR@09/08/2008 01:43

rofl , i love this movie :))) gj 10/10 !!:)

zyllEE09/08/2008 01:50

Originally posted by wRath`
I forgot to mention one thing:

The movie lasts 8 minutes.. But it felt like 3 ^^

agreed;]

other than that - rly nice;]

nikitich moviemaker09/08/2008 01:51

Enjoyed this movie. Much new hard trickjumps, gj radon and puppetz! Wicked bhoping, strafing, love your styles ;] <3 8ball1, editing was fresh, syncronized, clear and sexy ;]]] music was sweet and fresh too. GJ all, 10/10, just dont know what to tell else!

rusty09/08/2008 02:28

yay really good movie i like it 9/10 :):):) u did the trick i was using for my movie tho :( (balcony to box on inferno) oh wells gj!

Stabilot09/08/2008 02:45

really nice kz climbing, liked it alot :D great movie!! damn nice !!

k3G09/08/2008 02:50

puppetz is really good in trickjump ^^ the best strafe-jump

ajR`09/08/2008 03:29

Very nice movie. :D

<3 puppe

s1gh09/08/2008 07:15

I loved the movie, especially the jumps. I think you could have done a little more with the text at the very beginning and the very end, though, it looks a bit unfinished. Maybe a font change could have helped. And I can't help but point out you forgot the s that was supposed to come after "present" in the beginning. :X

That's all just small unimportant stuff though, the jumps are what really count, and they were awesome.

SiMen.iiN09/08/2008 09:53

really nice man!

the jump in the inferno at 6:30 is really amazing!

you made it !

gj!

Gnomas09/08/2008 09:58

10/10 one of best movies ever saw, music, jump everything was just perfect

PepoMerca09/08/2008 14:04(edited 09/08/2008 14:04)

agree with gnomas, music, editing and tricks ! 10/10 ! congratz rad0n, puppetz and 8ball1!

Scary Tournament #209/08/2008 14:19

First of all I have to say 8ball1, that is probably one of the best edited KZ movies I've ever seen. That is just artwork!

Radon and PuppetZ^ I don't know what to say, that is one of the best movies I've seen, your tricks is amazing. I too had a lot of expectations and you two lived up to them. Ofcourse you did. :)

The best thing about this movie is how the editor mixes two unique styles, frames them and makes them stand out so individually (If that even makes sense) - Highclass movie, a very very good movie!

And in the end I just want to say:

SÅÅÅÅ NICE GUTTER!!!! Bare som jeres mate er jeg stolt af jer altså!! :D:D!!

(Har I lagt den på xplayn.com? Ellers kan jeg godt lave review.)

rdbok09/08/2008 14:45(edited 09/08/2008 15:00)

This will be interesting :)

Downloading, will edit later :D

Edit*

Amazing movie :)

I wasn't too fond of the music either, but it was ok.

Also, some of the jumps weren't on the same level as others, but they were still all very nice ^^

Awesome job to 8ball, PuppetZ and radon.. Greatest movie I've seen in a long while :)

noddan09/08/2008 14:57

@ wrath u never like the music in any movie !!!

Page 2 of 4

Please log in to post replies.