radon & PuppetZ - Trickjumping
im the only one who cant watch it becouse that fucking vlc player lags like hell? :/ tell me why plz :E
watched it on youtube now and i gotta say im impressed :D it was rly nice to see a movie without longjumps except some cjs but thats okey. all the tricks were amazing and the editin was insane too, so overall its 11/10 :D
maybe you have a old computer colix, it can lag alot when the computer is slow :/ vimeo is the best quality after the download version
I'm watching such videos with Media Player Classic and I don't have any problems..
best editing EVER! and nice jumps and music. 8ball1 is the best moviemaker in xj!
Nice jumps and editing..one of the few kz movies i actually enjoyed watching.
8ball for president!
one of the best kz movies of all times.
simple but very cool video, and nice tracklist :> electric feel ftw :]
-edit-
Can someone upload the songs?
very good movie
10+/10 :D
Do the dance ^^
I like it.. its so nice :)
Please log in to post replies.