radon & PuppetZ - Trickjumping

08/08/2008 18:41
Page 3 of 4
wRath` mapper09/08/2008 16:32

Heheehe :D I have watched this 3 times now, and I like the music a lot better now, and it is always like that!

But well.. It's not true that I don't like the music in any movies.

Lolo`09/08/2008 19:17

8ball1 ,awesome job. <3

Yamakasi09/08/2008 20:50

10/10 like always 8ball1 <3

kzno`Psycho09/08/2008 21:29

Very nice movie and many new jumps.

Gj rad0n (my son :P), PuppetZ^ and 8ball!

The only thing I disliked was the slow-mo at 05:46 - 05:48.

And I really want demo of that xj_ezbrickjump sc by PuppetZ^

and the music became a little annyoing after a while
other then that great job guys ;)

BooLiSH10/08/2008 01:01(edited 10/08/2008 01:02)

really nice movie
great work 8ball1
and ofc very nice jumps radon and puppetz

maetz10/08/2008 14:12

great movie! music, jumps, etc :) but just one little thing; there shouldnt be spelling-errors in a movie :/ guess that ones to 8ball1..

anyways, awesome movie boys! :)

Fr0st10/08/2008 16:00

awesome movie, best i ever seen. dk (:

BAEVERN^10/08/2008 16:15

As everybody, really nice movie !
The tricks and the editing was awsome :)

But the first song..had to switch of the sound..I hated it.
But thats meee !

Otherwise GJ yet again ,D

SchlumPF10/08/2008 17:52(edited 15/08/2009 23:03)

great movie :D
(removed by request)

radon mapper Tournament #310/08/2008 18:46

thats 8ball1's name :P

Stabilot10/08/2008 22:01

Originally posted by BAEVERN^
As everybody, really nice movie !
The tricks and the editing was awsome :)

But the first song..had to switch of the sound..I hated it.
But thats meee !

Otherwise GJ yet again ,D

I liked the first song :O, baeverns first words.

bap10/08/2008 22:47(edited 11/08/2008 00:07)

great, downloading it now :)
good to see some danish climbers for once :D!

EDIT: watched it, i liked the editing and the music! <3 JUSTICE. and the jumps were good, as i expected. good job :) it's an awesome movie.

supergaris11/08/2008 08:37

I can't download:(

PepoMerca11/08/2008 15:08

try again because it works for me

Spaniolu11/08/2008 15:18

great movie 10/10 <3

w1zzrecord holder11/08/2008 16:05

superb .. nothin` else to say .. gj guys ..

supergaris12/08/2008 09:19

Originally posted by Gamster
try again because it works for me

sorry it didn't work for me

Dacca12/08/2008 12:08

Wow !!! It's one of the best movies !!! Amazing jums, bhop combos and editing 10/10

bap12/08/2008 15:18

one of the best movies of the year. :] everything was perfect, especially the way the music seemed to sync with the jumping sometimes. :D

reAti12/08/2008 15:56

AWESOME movie! All, jumps, music, editing. All effects syncs perfectly with music etc..

Page 3 of 4

Please log in to post replies.