zyllEE on Rooftops 2

Started by zyllEE
25/08/2008 13:01
Page 1 of 4
zyllEE25/08/2008 13:01(edited 25/08/2008 15:04)

mu

Well I did a new Rooftops movie fast, took me an evening.. (I know there's alot of Rooftops movies out there but people wanted me to make a new one.. so here it is)

Ah well, not even worth commenting the editing coz I know I really suck in vegas;]

But here u go:
PART 1: http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=tVbvk7cVBck
PART 2: http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=f0098vLCJbI (few easy jumps here tho)

HeBTeMy25/08/2008 13:21

zyllEE,Amazing ;) 10/10

Ever1x25/08/2008 14:04

Insane!

DiDo-Grecord holder25/08/2008 14:42

rooftop geEK ! 10/10 ;)

boom.dll25/08/2008 15:34

old :D
u own that map zyllEE :(
u own it sooo bad !
gj! and btw... the editing doesnt suck :p

wRath` mapper25/08/2008 16:13

zyllEE<3

You totally pwn that map!
Editing and music was alright.
Jumps were insane as always, and I have to say that there were quite a few new jumps to me.

.=.´3pac`.=.25/08/2008 16:16

Originally posted by wRath`
zyllEE<3

You totally pwn that map!
Editing and music was alright.
Jumps were insane as always, and I have to say that there were quite a few new jumps to me.

zyllEE25/08/2008 16:17

Why do people say nice editing? -.- lol honestly I know it stinks :P really, u can't even find 1 effect in there :P

boom.dll25/08/2008 16:43

editing = quality+colors+effects
so it`s not only about effects :D

rn25/08/2008 16:49

not trying to be mean, but do u have something else in life except making 3764736476 movies about urself and like 5 times on the same map? how about save all the jumps and make a damn big movie which is maybe gonna be 20-30mins (i wudnt mind that long time though and most other neither). A better solution imo.

ontopic:
movie is ok, i liked the music :)

zyllEE25/08/2008 17:01(edited 25/08/2008 17:02)

Originally posted by rn
not trying to be mean, but do u have something else in life except making 3764736476 movies about urself and like 5 times on the same map? how about save all the jumps and make a damn big movie which is maybe gonna be 20-30mins (i wudnt mind that long time though and most other neither). A better solution imo.

ontopic:
movie is ok, i liked the music :)


5 times on the same map? "k"
It's my first time I make a movie of a map I already had one on.

Aint even gonna discuss with you, u've made 1 nice comment on the whole forum and it's on ooeddyoo's 250 ljmovie;] probably just coz he's admin, who knows:) and if I remember right.. I've seen you write "ljshows sucks etc etc" - Which I find pretty weird since u wrote a nice comment on eddys 250 (considering all ur other posts is bullshit)

So what can I expect? ;]

Stabilot25/08/2008 17:08

rn, so where is your movie?

Gj zyllEE ;) 10/10 dirr!!

rn25/08/2008 17:12(edited 25/08/2008 17:12)

U r bullshit. it wasnt meant to be mean at all - just a hint - but now its gonna be.

eddy is a nice person and that movie is kinda funny (at least the strafes), thats why -_-. if u dont know the whole story, dont talk ok? thx
Also i cant remember i said 'Great lj show, I LUV IT!'

I made 1 nice comment? U made 20 geek movies, u shud just get a life and stop playing 24/7. Rather to rate movies badly (if u feel so) than to make 384783 movies about myself to get some attention. Have u ever seen the sun so far?
and If i remember right, there were like 2-3 movies of "zylEE on rooftops" (also if not, still make a big movie instead of 20 mini ones) and like 20 others on inferno, on mie, and on on on on....

U aint even gonna discuss? U already have started one, weird kid.

edit:
I never said I made a movie, Stabilot, or can u copy me the phrase where I ever mentioned one?


mucholote25/08/2008 17:24

^ Official XJ hater
|


Nice movie zyllee

zyllEE25/08/2008 17:36

Originally posted by rn
I made 1 nice comment? U made 20 geek movies, u shud just get a life and stop playing 24/7.


I make movies of my jumps, because I like trickjumping :)
Oh, and you shouldn't? Complaining on peoples movies (not just mine) IT'S A GAME for gods sake. If you don't like the movies just keep your mouth shut and leave it. People like to do different stuff.. some like kz, some like ljing and some like trickjumping.. and you play kz, do u see me complaining? No.

Originally posted by rn
Rather to rate movies badly (if u feel so) than to make 384783 movies about myself to get some attention. Have u ever seen the sun so far?
and If i remember right, there were like 2-3 movies of "zylEE on rooftops" (also if not, still make a big movie instead of 20 mini ones) and like 20 others on inferno, on mie, and on on on on....


U aint even gonna discuss? U already have started one, weird kid.


Get attention? nono, I trickjump for FUN, and then I like showing people what I've made etc.. as I told you in my other thread.. I see trickjumping as a competition, I want to beat others with better weapons... and that's what makes trickjumping fun:)

And then you remember totally wrong, because there's just 2 Rooftops movies made by ME. 20 others? k, theres 1 on mie,nuke,inferno and one trick one piranesi;]

No I didnt want to discuss with you, coz I find you stubborn;]

rn25/08/2008 18:03(edited 25/08/2008 18:04)

So u wanna forbid me to give my opinion, no matter if its bad/good? I wont let u shutmy mouth, sorry "master".

I dont see a competition here, since u did alot of jumps in a diff way/new jumps(actually good thing), so wheres the competition if somebody else doesnt even dare to try? :D just to respond as "mean" as u do.

I didnt say "stop shwoing ppl what u can do" I just said , stop making minimovies, doesnt mean U have to though. Wahts worng with 1 big movie which is 30mins long instead of 6 small ones of 5mins?dont u get it? Less work, more fun. cos if that movie is cool i can watch it all the time and dont have to open 5 "cool" movies. Seems like not u didnt get what I meant in my first post.

anyway, enough of this. dont start flamng even tho u alrdy did. as i said, my first post wasnt meant to be mean, so dont bother pls,thanks


U find me stubborn? I find u weird.

BAEVERN^25/08/2008 18:28

really nice ma man !
Youre combos are soo insane ffs. many new tricks to imo.
And the old tricks u've manage to make combos on so you watch the movie with pleasure ! :)

offtopic : rn, I will doublefist u !

fastrus_mos25/08/2008 18:46

Originally posted by rn
U r bullshit. it wasnt meant to be mean at all - just a hint - but now its gonna be.

eddy is a nice person and that movie is kinda funny (at least the strafes), thats why -_-. if u dont know the whole story, dont talk ok? thx
Also i cant remember i said 'Great lj show, I LUV IT!'

I made 1 nice comment? U made 20 geek movies, u shud just get a life and stop playing 24/7. Rather to rate movies badly (if u feel so) than to make 384783 movies about myself to get some attention. Have u ever seen the sun so far?
and If i remember right, there were like 2-3 movies of "zylEE on rooftops" (also if not, still make a big movie instead of 20 mini ones) and like 20 others on inferno, on mie, and on on on on....

U aint even gonna discuss? U already have started one, weird kid.

edit:
I never said I made a movie, Stabilot, or can u copy me the phrase where I ever mentioned one?

20geek movies? stop that you idiot! Looks like someone are really jelous..

.=.´3pac`.=.25/08/2008 18:53

He made 2, 6 min movies because he couldnt upload a 13 min movie...

rn25/08/2008 19:04

go keep calling ur frds to post here, zylee :> (mos i suppose )
jealous? haha, no sry, i like the skills i got.

@3pac
i know that,but thats not the point :S

Page 1 of 4

Please log in to post replies.