zyllEE on Rooftops 2

Started by zyllEE
25/08/2008 13:01
Page 3 of 4
ajR`26/08/2008 19:21

zyllEE you suck weiner! :)

akM26/08/2008 21:37

uber movie zyllee, like I already said.

don't flame on rn cuz he didn't want to be mean, and don't flame him that hes jalous since he pwns like the most of you guys :X hi

kek24426/08/2008 23:35

me like<3

BooLiSH27/08/2008 00:09

jumps are über..

i wonder how much time you spend on doing them all :/

boom.dll27/08/2008 00:45

he didnt do them... he asked me and some friends of mine... now he`s taking credit for all jumps...
zyllEE ..... -_-

Kevlarrrr27/08/2008 10:31(edited 27/08/2008 12:51)

boom -.-

zyllEE what happened to the original song you were going to use, Aqua - barbie girl?

rn27/08/2008 11:50

kevlarr, he wasnt being serious u know?^^

bap27/08/2008 11:59

lmao..

nice movie zylle :)

zyllEE27/08/2008 13:29

I'm a barbie girl in the barbie world..
Life in plastic, it's fantastic!

You can brush my hair, undress me everywhere
Imagination, life is your creation!

akM27/08/2008 14:00

zyllee u made my day, u think im jock?

hi

Kevlarrrr27/08/2008 17:34

akM replace the J with a C and you have got yourself ^_^

FLR28/08/2008 09:13

OMG, if I only did a movie on the jumps I found, you would have stolen some of them from me :P

Ont: Nice movie.

Originally posted by mos
20geek movies? stop that you idiot! Looks like someone are really jelous..


I'm jeallous, because I want to learn as quickly as ZyllEE does. If i remember it right, he was a total newb like 4 months ago? At least I think thats when I first saw him, and back then, he really wasnt good imo :P

As for me, I've spent like 3 years, and still I cant do shit :P

I dont mean to be rude by this, its the opposite way :)

lalevUl28/08/2008 09:55(edited 28/08/2008 09:56)

Originally posted by FLR
OMG, if I only did a movie on the jumps I found, you would have stolen some of them from me :P

Ont: Nice movie.

Originally posted by mos
20geek movies? stop that you idiot! Looks like someone are really jelous..


I'm jeallous, because I want to learn as quickly as ZyllEE does. If i remember it right, he was a total newb like 4 months ago? At least I think thats when I first saw him, and back then, he really wasnt good imo :P

As for me, I've spent like 3 years, and still I cant do shit :P

I dont mean to be rude by this, its the opposite way :)


No u dont remember right :D He wasnt noob 4 months ago haha.
He's been playing for like 1.5 - 2years or something, ive played with him for like 1.5 or so. And when he started develope and get as good as he is now was like 1year ago. Ofc he gets better and better like everybody else, but hes been good for a long time now.

Kevlarrrr28/08/2008 13:14

He's always been Sh!t3 and always will be, he can't even play deathrun.

qewi28/08/2008 14:34

Originally posted by KEVLARR
He's always been Sh!t3 and always will be, he can't even play deathrun.


i totally agree :D

akM28/08/2008 18:57

this is getting offtopic :P, zyllee's first awpmovie was from long ago FLR, go look that movie :)

pacMan mapper28/08/2008 19:46(edited 28/08/2008 19:46)

<3iT

FLR30/08/2008 14:54

Originally posted by akM
this is getting offtopic :P, zyllee's first awpmovie was from long ago FLR, go look that movie :)


Ok :)

V0ncH...05/09/2008 17:37

lol finally its out..

soz zyllEE i wouldve owned this movie (editing) if the clips were working right...

the editing from ma version was quite nice imo..best so far + quite good

(but then again ure a jump not MM)

:) sorry again for not being able to Render ure movie.. which i made like 4 months ago lol

StormZz05/09/2008 18:56

Definitely one of my favs,keep trickjumping

Page 3 of 4

Please log in to post replies.