zyllEE on Rooftops 2

Started by zyllEE
25/08/2008 13:01
Page 2 of 4
zyllEE25/08/2008 19:13

rn I don't even know who mos is, honestly.. I know who 3pac is tho. And I don't bother arguing anymore

rn25/08/2008 19:16

theres no argue imo. those look different! :D

its ur opinion + bitching vs my opinion additional bitching now ! ;)

bap25/08/2008 19:19

i think rn just meant that he would enjoy a 30 min movie, instead of 6 minimovies. Really don't think he meant to be mean on his first post.

QuaDrecord holder25/08/2008 19:31

GJGJGJGJ <3 11/10 ;D

QuaDrecord holder25/08/2008 19:33

And rn: u said that u only say ur opinion; well zyllEE only said hes opinion about ur opinion =P

stask0 Tournament #225/08/2008 21:14

FUCKING NAIS, AWESOME 13/37

CfS25/08/2008 21:50

nice movie , gj

wRath` mapper25/08/2008 22:42

I disagree with you rn, I enjoy 6-15 minute movies better than I enjoy 20-30 minutes..
But hey, we are all different.

I don't think I can take your comments serious anymore, because it's only negative with little explanation.

peak26/08/2008 00:36

well, what can i say? every1 except rn enjoyed this.
fu rn
<3 zyllYY

rn26/08/2008 01:23

peak, dont take him too deep into.... u know it, pls.

i didnt say i did not enjoy it, i just said pls a longer movie. Never said its bad or anything, can u guys fuking learn to read?

wrath, as I said before, I care about ur opinion as less as I care about hugh jackman. why do u keep on answering to my postsings or whatever anyway? didnt i tell u to ignore them if u dont like it?

<3 inet flame wars.... zzZ

CothA26/08/2008 02:00

rnnn stop hating man ;] <3

SnOOOpY26/08/2008 02:18

10/10

cheche26/08/2008 02:33

Not bad zyllEE, you definetly got some skills when it comes to trickjumping, and there were alot of über jumps - though it got kind of boring to me after 5mins of jumps in the same map. :> Keep it up..

Kevlarrrr26/08/2008 10:13

Steak Sauce/10

boom.dll26/08/2008 12:32

actually its old and ez and we all did this bw with awp...
zyllEE sry... it sucks :X

Tess26/08/2008 14:02

Gj mate, 10/10

Funksta 26/08/2008 14:24

Very nice jumps and not that bad editing.. But you could spend more time on editing so the movie would be 1337.

zyllEE26/08/2008 14:32

Originally posted by Funky-
Very nice jumps and not that bad editing.. But you could spend more time on editing so the movie would be 1337.

The thing is that I really suck at making movies :D I don't know shit about vegas haha

Originally posted by boom.dll
actually its old and ez and we all did this bw with awp...
zyllEE sry... it sucks :X


boom.dll ze hurt my feelings!

kaynerecord holder26/08/2008 17:58

Please, post demo when ur jumping from sign at cttower to the blue thing..

1.40 part 1 :)

zyllEE26/08/2008 18:46

Originally posted by kayne
Please, post demo when ur jumping from sign at cttower to the blue thing..

1.40 part 1 :)


I don't have any demos left, just the bhop combos, but I can make that jump again I guess, I've made it 3 times in total, I'll try it again now

Page 2 of 4

Please log in to post replies.