The best KZ news, you could possibly imagine.
For me it would be something like
10 new T3d demos:
kzno_xtremeblock 2:02 (with new sc)
kz_man_terablock hard obiously 4:06
kz_xj_3ways[extreme] 4:12
kz_sandblock - 5:52
kz_sandblock2 - flawless run (\o/ - lol)
bkz_goldbhop - 1:34
kz_cliffez - 1:32
kz_man_climbers_xp - 13:59
kz_px_eaglecliff - 1:36
kz_xj_mountez - 1:16¨
Or
1 new brian demo
kz_sandblock - 5:52
Or
a0ke or FikoN is back with 8-10 demos.
That is some of the stuff I'd like to see the most
What the fuck
"LJ stats are no longer allowed :D"
comeback of t3d
comeback of tarGet
hm i think there are more ideas in my head, but i dont find them :D
"zhady wins ESWC after close battle against brian on the main stage"
"Comeback of kimo with atleast 5-8 demos"
:D
"ratmen with 1337 demos"
:E
t3d comeback? O.o
flaip busted
some random player who has been saving up wr's and uploads like 20 of them at once
Bill Gates donates 1 million to XJ, So XJ can arrange for every record holder to come to a lan and battle it out on the 20 best maps.
And every WOW geek gets tired of that shit and starts playing KZ, so we have 1000 Brians and 1000 zhady's and 100000 other imba pros.
xj makeover... new features, more members, new website, new server stuff etc and ofc comebacks of kz-legends :)
Comeback of tarGet or t0ffo. :(
I'll add some more stuff later. :P
I forgot to say
"the comeback of a0ke :D"
the best news http://xtreme-jumps.eu/comment.php?comment.news.556 IMO
Naaaaah naaaah guys...
The BEST thing that could happen to all of us is a come back of... Kreedz!
New maps and all, I'd love!
I would even play with my broken hand :D
Oh my god, yeah .. You're totally right ndR!!!
+1
No doubt.
- tarGet and t3d comeback with 20 or more :$ demos.
Best news we can wait
every single demos beaten by a randy
Originally posted by ndRThe BEST thing that could happen to all of us is a come back of... Kreedz!
New maps and all, I'd love!
totally agree and than we will have news "block" maps :)
New maps from Kreedz
New maps from angie
kimo comeback
Please log in to post replies.