fof_countjumps2

Started by Fact or Fiction
10/09/2008 14:45
Page 1 of 3
Fact or Fiction10/09/2008 14:45

fof_countjumps2
This is the map on which I was practicing the multi-cj technique (ofc it fits well for regular countjumps too).
includes 255-280 blocks
screen: http://www.failai.in/P/1221046000_fof_countjumps2.jpg
download:
http://www.failai.in/F7744E070E/fof_countjumps2.rar
http://www.sendspace.com/file/pc9mts
http://rapidshare.com/files/144109001/fof_countjumps2.rar.html

have fun, peace <3

kek24410/09/2008 14:50

!!!!COOL!

Lolo`10/09/2008 15:13

gj <3

ajR`10/09/2008 15:45

Pointless?

wRath` mapper10/09/2008 15:55

Originally posted by ajR`
Pointless?


Map is nicely made, but I don't see why this gives you an advantage on multi cjs?

So I agree with ajR here.

It looks really nice though

Grrr10/09/2008 16:50

I like the map, but I hate that kind of blocks :)

pacMan mapper10/09/2008 16:56

wow sweet fof :D

Trinitron10/09/2008 17:07(edited 10/09/2008 17:08)

Insane Fof. :)

lalevUl10/09/2008 17:41(edited 10/09/2008 17:42)

Originally posted by wRath`
Originally posted by ajR`
Pointless?


Map is nicely made, but I don't see why this gives you an advantage on multi cjs?

So I agree with ajR here.

It looks really nice though


...
Do it got to have a reason/point?
No it doesnt, so who gives a shit.

ont - the map looks nice, gj.

Fact or Fiction10/09/2008 18:04

don't play it if it's pointless. I think some players will find the focus of these blocks :)

Lolo`10/09/2008 18:20

already fof , already :>

Fliborecord holder Tournament #210/09/2008 19:42

Originally posted by lalle`
Originally posted by wRath`
Originally posted by ajR`
Pointless?


Map is nicely made, but I don't see why this gives you an advantage on multi cjs?

So I agree with ajR here.

It looks really nice though


...
Do it got to have a reason/point?
No it doesnt, so who gives a shit.

ont - the map looks nice, gj.


Huh...? Of course it has to have a reason. Why would he post it here else? I'm with wrath and ajR`, pointless :/ Looks nice tho.

wRath` mapper10/09/2008 20:07

Originally posted by lalle`
Originally posted by wRath`
Originally posted by ajR`
Pointless?


Map is nicely made, but I don't see why this gives you an advantage on multi cjs?

So I agree with ajR here.

It looks really nice though


...
Do it got to have a reason/point?
No it doesnt, so who gives a shit.

ont - the map looks nice, gj.


Hating just to hate..

Well I don't give a damn what you think ;)

ova10/09/2008 20:20

I HOPE THEY ARE JUST WIDEBLOCK'S AND DON'T LOOK LIKE LJ2 BLOCKS !!! @ downloading

bap11/09/2008 00:42

nice looking map, not gonna comment on other peoples comments.

lalevUl11/09/2008 16:28

Originally posted by Flibo
Originally posted by lalle`
Originally posted by wRath`
Originally posted by ajR`
Pointless?


Map is nicely made, but I don't see why this gives you an advantage on multi cjs?

So I agree with ajR here.

It looks really nice though


...
Do it got to have a reason/point?
No it doesnt, so who gives a shit.

ont - the map looks nice, gj.


Huh...? Of course it has to have a reason. Why would he post it here else? I'm with wrath and ajR`, pointless :/ Looks nice tho.


No it doesnt have to have any reason, if he feels like making a map and post it for those who like it its fine. So if I wanna make a map, it gotta have a point for everyone else? haha.. Well all of yall seems like be very horny on reasons/points and ill give one for u, he likes to make maps, and he liked his one better then longjumps2 to practise on, so he did and posted it here for those who's interested.

@ wrath, no I dont hate u.. Dont know u, just think your post was retarded thats all.

zyllEE11/09/2008 16:52

Originally posted by lalle`
No it doesnt have to have any reason, if he feels like making a map and post it for those who like it its fine. So if I wanna make a map, it gotta have a point for everyone else? haha.. Well all of yall seems like be very horny on reasons/points and ill give one for u, he likes to make maps, and he liked his one better then longjumps2 to practise on, so he did and posted it here for those who's interested.


word, word, and yet again word!

Murvelman11/09/2008 16:58

Originally posted by zyllEE
Originally posted by lalle`
No it doesnt have to have any reason, if he feels like making a map and post it for those who like it its fine. So if I wanna make a map, it gotta have a point for everyone else? haha.. Well all of yall seems like be very horny on reasons/points and ill give one for u, he likes to make maps, and he liked his one better then longjumps2 to practise on, so he did and posted it here for those who's interested.


word, word, and yet again word!

Yes i agree too, discussing if something has a point or not is just pointless (get it ;))

shNz11/09/2008 17:37

nice map FoF :}

aftermatch-_-11/09/2008 18:59

YES! im so sick of kz_lj2's cj's :) thx fof

Page 1 of 3

Please log in to post replies.