fof_countjumps2

Started by Fact or Fiction
10/09/2008 14:45
Page 2 of 3
wRath` mapper11/09/2008 20:31

Lalle -_-

I was wondering why it gives you an advantage on multi cjs/ double cjs..

I really don't like you now :/

lalevUl11/09/2008 20:44

Originally posted by wRath`
Lalle -_-

I really don't like you now :/


Like I would give a shit?

wRath` mapper11/09/2008 21:41

You are just a childish fuck anyway..

GL further in your life..

Don't wanna start a fight, but you are one of the few guys I don't respect in this forum, and I'm sure you don't give a fuck.

=)

lalevUl11/09/2008 22:11(edited 11/09/2008 22:14)

stop your hurting my feelings..
And btw, I havent done anything childish towards you, so stop making shit up.. If I have been childish have you been childish aswell, cuz i've been talking to you in the same way as you. And btw Im not the one who was using fakenicks on the insilio.hns server.. hahah

fastrus_mos12/09/2008 15:30(edited 12/09/2008 15:32)

Originally posted by Flibo
Originally posted by lalle`
Originally posted by wRath`
Originally posted by ajR`
Pointless?


Map is nicely made, but I don't see why this gives you an advantage on multi cjs?

So I agree with ajR here.

It looks really nice though


...
Do it got to have a reason/point?
No it doesnt, so who gives a shit.

ont - the map looks nice, gj.


Huh...? Of course it has to have a reason. Why would he post it here else? I'm with wrath and ajR`, pointless :/ Looks nice tho.

This map is uber cool to make videos on.. wich kz lj2 and lj old isnt...
With this map u can make cool effect like those blocks u cna make water in it or even lava or something to make it cool.. kz-lj2 is like CARTOON imo wich is booring(no offence 8ball1 :F and kz lj old is OLD

Fliborecord holder Tournament #212/09/2008 16:14

Originally posted by lalle`
Originally posted by Flibo
Originally posted by lalle`
Originally posted by wRath`
Originally posted by ajR`
Pointless?


Map is nicely made, but I don't see why this gives you an advantage on multi cjs?

So I agree with ajR here.

It looks really nice though


...
Do it got to have a reason/point?
No it doesnt, so who gives a shit.

ont - the map looks nice, gj.


Huh...? Of course it has to have a reason. Why would he post it here else? I'm with wrath and ajR`, pointless :/ Looks nice tho.


No it doesnt have to have any reason, if he feels like making a map and post it for those who like it its fine. So if I wanna make a map, it gotta have a point for everyone else? haha.. Well all of yall seems like be very horny on reasons/points and ill give one for u, he likes to make maps, and he liked his one better then longjumps2 to practise on, so he did and posted it here for those who's interested.

@ wrath, no I dont hate u.. Dont know u, just think your post was retarded thats all.


Actually it IS a reason to make it for people who like it. So saying it has no reason is just false, let's end this offtopic pls :S

wRath` mapper12/09/2008 16:24

Yeah this is incredibly stupid.. So many threads are going this way nowadays. Sorry lalle, let's stop this bullshit.
Just read my comment again man, it's not that stupid as you think :S

lalevUl12/09/2008 16:44

Well fine for me, cuz I didnt start the off-topic shit..
Wrath is who took this personally and started the off-topic not me..

Enough of this, we all agree of one thing and thats the map looks really nice FoF, lets keep it at that..

.FLIPSYDE12/09/2008 20:31

i didn't understand the system behind cj part on kz_longjumps2 and i don't get it here.. :S but it looks really cool

Grrr13/09/2008 09:49

I found 284~ block on fof_cjs2 :P

Fact or Fiction13/09/2008 12:47

Originally posted by IchWill
I found 284~ block on fof_cjs2 :P

wooow... wait wait, gimme a screen, it may be an map measuring mistake. I should fix mistakes like this.

Rodrig0v13/09/2008 14:29(edited 13/09/2008 14:29)

IchWill will make a dcj script for 284 block :> nice map ^^

ehlak14/09/2008 14:45

really nice map FoF ;)

veer17/09/2008 17:01

whats the point of the random ledge drops?

StormZz19/09/2008 09:29(edited 19/09/2008 09:30)

maybe edark jump?!
Turn 3times in cs while turning in rl,too. THEN unplug router and make quadcj sideways
oh,blindfolded.

akM19/09/2008 10:40

kz is pointless, get real ffs

gj fof

kzuq`Kirushka19/09/2008 10:46

fof, footfall there will be both on the tile, or a combination of lj2 ? -.-

c-walker`19/09/2008 13:39

Originally posted by akM
kz is pointless, get real ffs

gj fof

AGREED!!!!!11 GODDAMN TRUE.

leggie26/09/2008 17:09

nobody says you have to do the "new" pre you can do it with regular block pre's ......stop fucking complaining

KeltA29/09/2008 16:41

<33

Page 2 of 3

Please log in to post replies.