fof_countjumps2

Started by Fact or Fiction
10/09/2008 14:45
Page 3 of 3
HeBTeMy29/09/2008 20:39

nice map :) GJ Fact :P

Grrr29/09/2008 22:05(edited 30/09/2008 20:08)

Originally posted by Fact or Fiction
Originally posted by IchWill
I found 284~ block on fof_cjs2 :P

wooow... wait wait, gimme a screen, it may be an map measuring mistake. I should fix mistakes like this.


Don't worry its not mistake http://img89.imageshack.us/my.php?image=fofcj2so6.jpg
sorry it was 384.. not 284 (I'm so eyeless) :/

sjR30/09/2008 17:57

Originally posted by Flibo
Originally posted by lalle`
Originally posted by wRath`
Originally posted by ajR`
Pointless?


Map is nicely made, but I don't see why this gives you an advantage on multi cjs?

So I agree with ajR here.

It looks really nice though


...
Do it got to have a reason/point?
No it doesnt, so who gives a shit.

ont - the map looks nice, gj.


Huh...? Of course it has to have a reason. Why would he post it here else? I'm with wrath and ajR`, pointless :/ Looks nice tho.


that my friend was possibly the biggest contradiction iv seen in quite some time.

bap30/09/2008 23:07

why?
I think he says that maps should HAVE a reason.
and that this map doesn't. that's not a contradiction :b
or am i totally wrong?

pd23/10/2008 12:33

best cj map ( blocks ) ever!

thank you FoF

NOEL24/10/2008 17:00

yeah, this helped me to break some barriers, did my first 260 block on this aswell, thx a lot. :)

leggie24/10/2008 19:44

Originally posted by bap
why?
I think he says that maps should HAVE a reason.
and that this map doesn't. that's not a contradiction :b
or am i totally wrong?

why? because he said of course there's a reason for posting it then said it's pointless :D.......

Page 3 of 3

Please log in to post replies.