[unsupported] KZ Stats
Where can i download the newest uptade on the plugin
at main post =/
dont se it
are you serious? i could make a screenshoot so you can "easily" find the huge DOWNLOAD text but... try to find it on your own...
one hint:
it is in the main post
1st post@@!@!@!@@!
dunno I am the first who said that.. but I think that your sync isn't correct (I've tested my script on different LJstats and at some LJstats it shows me 0% sync at other 100%.. but at your KZstats - 87%sync)
this proves your script isnt perfect... my sync exactly shows how many strafes (in your cases 87%) increased your speed
What about making average speed.. That would PWN ass!
good idea, gonna add this
so what is the problem whit the strafecounter? is it too hard?
no its isnt, i'm already did strafecounter and added uberbeam like in numb's ljstats ^_^
upload please?, xpaw, 1 tip change ur avatar, its an easy jump, been doneawp LJ noduck.
xPaw upload it! I want to see Strafes:20 when I jump with gravity :D (If i want 20 strafes i will have to change the maxdistance, default is 275 units). And really, change ur avatar, do the same but with AWP. (I was close with AWP, done it with para)
mh dunno if schlumpf will accept what i will upload it so..
but i dont want upload it, due main author of plugin wants to finish it :D
dare to upload a modded version and publish it in this thread without permission and i will immideatly stop this project... if you want me to have a look on your code contact me and i will maybe add a list including modifications of kz_stats in the mainpost BUT DONT CREDIT YOURSELF FOR COPYING SOME STUFF OUT OF NUMBS PLUGIN INTO MINE!
im not adding the "uberbeam" cuz of some reasons:
-its a huge load for the cpu
-imho it looks ugly
-has no real use
-lags a few players like me while playing on onlineserver (cuz of a bad connection)
strafecounter isnt added yet cuz i focus on other things like others plugin or features for kz_stats which are more important to me.
"SOME STUFF OUT OF NUMBS PLUGIN INTO MINE!"
i didnt took something from his code, i did from scratch my own beam, just sayd what its the same working like his plugin :o
keep going SchlumPF!
This is going straight on my server when its finished :)
ASLO: I dunno if this bug is in your version aswell as xPaw's, but when i was LJing in the countjump area of kz_LJ2, i could use the higher edge of the block and land on the lower bit (2 units below?)
I got a 268LJ with scout :p
Ill test urs again 2nite, i havent had time recently
GOOD LUCK!
Stewie thats aint my modded version problem :D
yea there is a bug
I just re-Dl'd the version from page 1 and u can do a LJ down this gap but it dosent say "failed longjump"
http://vfhtiw.blu.livefilestore.com/y1pOlewHBbLWYKfA5JbVqet0azOUmTzuUEJOMGcJqVJME-ngpVcSLE3ANxxAnML7Z415BDV6uLhZ25_x0dQCguDGQ/bug_kz_stats.jpg
Dude i love your stats but dont call dcj multicountjump ;( call it Double Countjump only :P and make a cvar that you choose if it will print or not :)
Please log in to post replies.