[unsupported] KZ Stats

Started by SchlumPF
20/10/2008 11:53
Page 11 of 23
SchlumPF06/12/2008 15:26

dcj is just a subcategory of mcj or ej#1 just like a tripple cj so i wont cahnge its name

Grrr06/12/2008 16:11

Originally posted by SchlumPF
this proves your script isnt perfect... my sync exactly shows how many strafes (in your cases 87%) increased your speed


http://img511.imageshack.us/img511/4913/cjif6.jpg
http://img136.imageshack.us/img136/3682/cj1gh0.jpg
http://img66.imageshack.us/img66/1558/cj2wo1.jpg
http://img66.imageshack.us/img66/1343/cj3yr5.jpg
...

Likeyou07/12/2008 16:10

Looking foward to final version ^^

Lt.RAT08/12/2008 01:03

Originally posted by IchWill
Originally posted by SchlumPF
this proves your script isnt perfect... my sync exactly shows how many strafes (in your cases 87%) increased your speed


http://img511.imageshack.us/img511/4913/cjif6.jpg
http://img136.imageshack.us/img136/3682/cj1gh0.jpg
http://img66.imageshack.us/img66/1558/cj2wo1.jpg
http://img66.imageshack.us/img66/1343/cj3yr5.jpg
...

It`s no more sync of mouse and kyes... it`s - how many frames in % we gained speed...
So, that new param more suitable... And according to that you can improve your script :)

But mb we need to check it, and c values of gSpeed... coz such effect may cause "bugged" velocity...

SchlumPF08/12/2008 06:31

afaik sync never showed the sync between the mouse movements and key pressings :/

Grrr08/12/2008 06:58(edited 08/12/2008 06:58)

Originally posted by Lt.RAT
Originally posted by IchWill
Originally posted by SchlumPF
this proves your script isnt perfect... my sync exactly shows how many strafes (in your cases 87%) increased your speed


http://img511.imageshack.us/img511/4913/cjif6.jpg
http://img136.imageshack.us/img136/3682/cj1gh0.jpg
http://img66.imageshack.us/img66/1558/cj2wo1.jpg
http://img66.imageshack.us/img66/1343/cj3yr5.jpg
...

It`s no more sync of mouse and kyes... it`s - how many frames in % we gained speed...
So, that new param more suitable... And according to that you can improve your script :)

But mb we need to check it, and c values of gSpeed... coz such effect may cause "bugged" velocity...


it can't be improved cuz u told that we have 2 vectors at strafing.. at the 1st vector we are gaining speed.. at the 2nd we are avoiding antispeed (and we don't gain any speed) so maybe the 2nd vector cause that 87% sync (I should test this plugin with script with less strafes)
and btw I think that it detects only double cj (not tripple or more MCJ) cuz I didn't get any stats (with tripple CJ script (28x units) xD

SeedD08/12/2008 10:15(edited 08/12/2008 10:16)

IchWill, maxdistance in kz stats is 275 units!

xPaw mapper08/12/2008 13:49

and btw I think that it detects only double cj (not tripple or more MCJ) cuz I didn't get any stats (with tripple CJ script (28x units) xD


this plugin done for calculating normal human jumps, not scripts =/

Om108/12/2008 16:00

Originally posted by xPaω

and btw I think that it detects only double cj (not tripple or more MCJ) cuz I didn't get any stats (with tripple CJ script (28x units) xD


this plugin done for calculating normal human jumps, not scripts =/

I think it's better to just let it show stat no matter how you do it.

SeedD08/12/2008 19:02

Originally posted by Om1
Originally posted by xPaω

and btw I think that it detects only double cj (not tripple or more MCJ) cuz I didn't get any stats (with tripple CJ script (28x units) xD


this plugin done for calculating normal human jumps, not scripts =/

I think it's better to just let it show stat no matter how you do it.

Yeah, better to show every stat. I saw script 256 lj and 266 cj, and ljs-xm gave them stats, so why this plugin might not show stats from scripts too? OK, IchWill will make script with 2 strafes only, and it will give him stats, so why not with 32 strafes too?
I will say it again: maxdistance in kz stats is 275 units, just change it and it will be ok.

SchlumPF08/12/2008 19:56

im going to remove any maximum since i always planned this to be a listenserver plugin. nevertheless i will add a cvar for a minimum distance since i dont know yet (afaik numb and lt.rat dont know too) how to get the origin of the collision model i need for calculating the distance. atm i always add 32.0 to the distance like any other ljstats but it is not correct on short-distance jumps

Grrr08/12/2008 20:40

Originally posted by Seed :D
Originally posted by Om1
Originally posted by xPaω

and btw I think that it detects only double cj (not tripple or more MCJ) cuz I didn't get any stats (with tripple CJ script (28x units) xD


this plugin done for calculating normal human jumps, not scripts =/

I think it's better to just let it show stat no matter how you do it.

Yeah, better to show every stat. I saw script 256 lj and 266 cj, and ljs-xm gave them stats, so why this plugin might not show stats from scripts too? OK, IchWill will make script with 2 strafes only, and it will give him stats, so why not with 32 strafes too?
I will say it again: maxdistance in kz stats is 275 units, just change it and it will be ok.


well I just told that it doesn't detect that big jumps.. and I thought that the sync wasn't correct, but now I know that the perfect jump can't be performed with 100% sync (anyway I'm not blaming and argue with any1, I can check my jump with fps-death) ;)

SchlumPF08/12/2008 22:20

a perfect jump can be done with 100% sync with my plugin but it gets hard to gain speed if you already have a high speed

Grrr10/12/2008 13:02

Originally posted by SchlumPF
a perfect jump can be done with 100% sync with my plugin but it gets hard to gain speed if you already have a high speed


I could try to do it with more sync(to see is it possible to have more sync and jump longer).. but the problem is that I can't see my stats (cuz of the uber-duber-multicountjump) :P

Few3r10/12/2008 15:40

I dont read all of this topic so i dont really know if u answer already to this question :
- how to get color chat message after a jump, like the normal ljstats
- how to get sound when u did ur jump :)

btw very nice plugin ! thx a lot ! ;)

SchlumPF10/12/2008 16:10

1. question -> rtfmp
2. question -> idk whether i will add this ^^

xPaw mapper10/12/2008 16:13

@Few3r:
1. my edition :D
2. my edition :D

Om110/12/2008 17:20

Originally posted by xPaω
@Few3r:
1. my edition :D
2. my edition :D

and where can we find your edition?

xPaw mapper10/12/2008 17:28

nowhere -_-"

Few3r10/12/2008 18:23

Ok thx a lot :) but what doest it mean : rtfmp ? :D

Page 11 of 23

Please log in to post replies.