[unsupported] KZ Stats

Started by SchlumPF
20/10/2008 11:53
Page 15 of 23
SUBWAYZ06/01/2009 19:13

xPaw can you maybe get reason for that i got stats on bhoping? And i mean like 265 wj stats when climbin map :D

xPaw mapper07/01/2009 13:11(edited 07/01/2009 13:11)

umm what?O_o

if you mean you get stats while bhopping, then check FAGGOT MAIN POST!!!

Ryderc07/01/2009 14:17

thanks to xPaw for the modification ( and to SchlumPF for th plugin ofc :) )

Oddi^10/01/2009 13:13

Heya SchlumPF! Are you going to update the stats soon? :) Looking forward to it!

SchlumPF11/01/2009 03:51

probably not, sry

kielorz11/01/2009 08:39

retired?

pheil11/01/2009 15:29

when is the final version coming?

xPaw mapper11/01/2009 15:42

check some posts above you

Oddi^11/01/2009 16:49

Oh :( Man I was waiting for the final version so long... Well I guess it was too good to be true..

Ryderc11/01/2009 20:38

The plugin are already good :S

Oddi^11/01/2009 20:47

I was waiting for the strafe counter and the limitless distance thing (over 275) and the strafe stats :I

st0ka14/01/2009 22:28

Great job SchlumpF! Sorry if I'm going to repeat someone else's words but what about /speed command?:)

kielorz15/01/2009 09:06

try plugin speedometer)

.nnnnn115/01/2009 13:35

Originally posted by Oddi^
I was waiting for the strafe counter and the limitless distance thing (over 275) and the strafe stats :I

take a look on xpaw`s version, and you will see all your requests there

Om115/01/2009 16:27

Originally posted by .nnnnn1
Originally posted by Oddi^
I was waiting for the strafe counter and the limitless distance thing (over 275) and the strafe stats :I

take a look on xpaw`s version, and you will see all your requests there

actually I think xPaw's strafecounter is buged.. count's 1 less than it should (I think)

Oddi^15/01/2009 18:09

I was also looking for wj, drop cj and ladderjump stats :D

pheil17/01/2009 21:01

.. strafecounter shows me only "todo"

Om118/01/2009 04:23

Originally posted by 59fifty
.. strafecounter shows me only "todo"

... read the fucking posts!

Acidas18/01/2009 19:40

@xPaω: Your plugin realy needs a readme file, or on the main post, to see what is the difference betwean your and SchlumPF's version :)

Oddi^19/01/2009 18:52

How can I make this so, that it wont startup with the server? I mean like it's not on when I come to the server, I gotta type /ljstats so it will be on?

Page 15 of 23

Please log in to post replies.