[unsupported] KZ Stats

Started by SchlumPF
20/10/2008 11:53
Page 16 of 23
.c1Rca19/01/2009 22:33

Originally posted by Oddi^
How can I make this so, that it wont startup with the server? I mean like it's not on when I come to the server, I gotta type /ljstats so it will be on?


Oddi, cant you just be just a little pleased? Dont you think they work as much as possible on the plugin? Cant you just stop whineing about everything? They do the best they can, so stop whineing and wait until the final version is out, it dosent matter if you make 10000 post about when the realase are.

Om119/01/2009 22:38

Originally posted by Oddi^
How can I make this so, that it wont startup with the server? I mean like it's not on when I come to the server, I gotta type /ljstats so it will be on?

SchlumPF has that..imo SchlumPF's version is better

xPaw mapper20/01/2009 13:07

line 710:
change
g_lj_stats[plr] = true;

to

g_lj_stats[plr] = false;

and it will be off on connect

Oddi^20/01/2009 14:31(edited 20/01/2009 14:36)

Thank you :) By the way, I'm not whining, I'm asking ;)

EDIT: When I tried to compile, this came:
/home/groups/amxmodx/tmp3/phpkFwICp.sma(3) : fatal error 100: cannot read from file: "colorchat"

Compilation aborted.
1 Error.

Something about colorchat? :o

cC|Nikolaa20/01/2009 17:50

Originally posted by Oddi^
Thank you :) By the way, I'm not whining, I'm asking ;)

EDIT: When I tried to compile, this came:
/home/groups/amxmodx/tmp3/phpkFwICp.sma(3) : fatal error 100: cannot read from file: "colorchat"

Compilation aborted.
1 Error.

Something about colorchat? :o


You can't compile that on the WEB compiler

KEk322/01/2009 17:32

Found possible bug, dunno if u even cares. Did 246 block with 245.612350 stats according xPaw edition. wierd :S

xPaw mapper22/01/2009 17:40

i didnt changed anything in calculationgs and etc, all goes to schlumpf ->>>

Lt.RAT23/01/2009 10:09

Originally posted by KEk3
Found possible bug, dunno if u even cares. Did 246 block with 245.612350 stats according xPaw edition. wierd :S

it`s normal :)

nucLeaR08/02/2009 15:37

Any new updated or something ....?

People are looking for final version !

Om108/02/2009 18:29

Originally posted by xNucLeaRx
Any new updated or something ....?

People are looking for final version !

if you look on some of the previous pages he allready said that hes really bussy lately. give it some time

Pr0'SsS[NiGGA]12/02/2009 18:32

I put the plugin...don't work?! WHY?! PLS TELL ME?

Pr0'SsS[NiGGA]06/03/2009 22:21

Hey dudes...i put the plugin and no reaction..don't work?!

BooLiSH07/03/2009 00:15(edited 07/03/2009 00:16)

maybe you haven't activated it in the plugins.ini

R3GULAToR09/03/2009 04:05

cvar to disable the annoying sounds ? in xpaw mod

eMTi09/03/2009 09:17

ye that would be great, then we could use it on xj server :)
colorchat off by default, too :)

kielorz12/03/2009 12:58

is it ok if i give out my mod(xPaws version + /colorchat & /ljbeam command)?

wils13/03/2009 17:47

gj, but the ljsounds are killing me

KoBsTaR*14/03/2009 05:41

Mr . xPaW :

when will you finish the final version of ljstats ?

I am very looking forward for you to release it out ~~~

plz

xPaw mapper14/03/2009 10:27

me? never, sorry.

Grrr14/03/2009 14:06(edited 14/03/2009 14:06)

Originally posted by xPaw
me? never, sorry.


So I guess we will wait for Mr. SchlumPF's finished version :D

Page 16 of 23

Please log in to post replies.