Jumpbug WR!?

Started by Extract
21/10/2008 17:23
Page 1 of 4
Extract21/10/2008 17:23

Hoy hoy guys,

What's the World Record, using legal settings for Jumpbug? :)

wRath` mapper21/10/2008 17:37(edited 21/10/2008 17:38)

What do you mean with world record??
From highest spot? Or the most in a row :S?
Or do you mean a world record containing a jump bug?
If that is the case: kz_ep_gigablock_b01 by chrizZo

Extract21/10/2008 17:41(edited 21/10/2008 18:00)

Yes i meant an jumpbug from the highest point of a map :) Not any of the other.

EDIT: Im checking the map, and tried a JB on it, but the units just said 4992 (give or take)? :S Is that really the world record? Cause ive done bigger.

cC|SpiNe21/10/2008 18:40

worlds_highest_edgebug make a JB on that and you have the WR :D

wRath` mapper21/10/2008 18:59

Yes, SpiNe is right. I'm sure someone has JBed that map.

thopa21/10/2008 19:11

worlds_highest_jumpbug.bsp

Well, it's actually worlds_highest_edgebug.bsp, but whatever. A map can't get any higher (or more retarded) than this one.

I want to see an edgebug followed by a jumpbug though. Do it on some cool map.

jumpbug from that hight could be sweet

Gnomas21/10/2008 19:32

NumB where are you? ;]

Grrr21/10/2008 19:46

I did JB on that map but with script :/

Originally posted by IchWill
I did JB on that map but with script :/


Your whole life is a script :/

cC|SpiNe21/10/2008 19:55

Originally posted by thopa
I want to see an edgebug followed by a jumpbug though. Do it on some cool map.



I did that on awp_rooftops, just really random no demo :(

raver mapper21/10/2008 19:59

I tought zyllEE did a jb on the black

veer21/10/2008 20:04(edited 21/10/2008 20:05)

i did eb!

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?zmqmymotm1n

not leet enough for jb -_-

gogo chrizzo

cheche21/10/2008 20:42

Originally posted by zyllEE
http://www.sendspace.com/file/z24hjy
Edgebug on the Black one
http://www.sendspace.com/file/o163i1
Jumpbug

WORLDS HIGHEST JUMPBUG! :(?


zyllEE made jb after eb in his "on rooftops 2" movie. Looked insane imo.

Btw: my first jb, I'm pretty proud of it, but I know it's ez :p -rooftops-jb-

JAy22/10/2008 03:23

lol its not that easy, everytime i do one its by mistake.. the only time ive ever done one and ment to was on kz_space with the "old" sc where you had to do a jb .. i did it 1st try at random and still have not done that sc again.. yeah its not as easy as it looks

NumB22/10/2008 03:34(edited 22/10/2008 04:37)

Pff... Why you people cannot understand why I'm using speed data (not unit data) in my avator. Answer is: cuz 2000 fall speed is the limit (sv_maxvelocity cvar - changing it is not allowed by xj rules) - so when you reached 2000fall speed it doesn't matter how much more units down you'll fall, cuz ability of making jb stays the same. So it doesn't matter from what high spot you jump - matters only the speed.

My own record if what is 5 jumpbugs in a row on gigablock with 2000speed.

// edit:

Originally posted by thopa
I want to see an edgebug followed by a jumpbug though. Do it on some cool map.


Made it long time ago for raver's community movie project what wasn't released cuz of not much submitted demos... I uploaded this "extreme and unknown trick-jump".

P.S. Somewhere had the same demo only backwards (not seeing the ground when jumpbugbing) but couldn't find it anywhere... =P

puppetz mapper22/10/2008 03:45

I'd like to see someone jumpbug on an edge, and sort of "bhop" from there, then do another jumpbug at a lower spot. Like without stopping. if you get it. I know that it slows you down when you make a jumpbug, but you can move a little forward.

zyllEE22/10/2008 04:15

Originally posted by PuppetZ^
I'd like to see someone jumpbug on an edge, and sort of "bhop" from there, then do another jumpbug at a lower spot. Like without stopping. if you get it. I know that it slows you down when you make a jumpbug, but you can move a little forward.


I know what you mean, I've actually tried that once.. but havn't made it, I'll try tomorrow;]

and ya! I did jb on it, I did eb on it, I did eb + jb! I did everything!!111 LoLPoP
-.-

Grrr22/10/2008 20:13

Originally posted by NumB
Pff... Why you people cannot understand why I'm using speed data (not unit data) in my avator. Answer is: cuz 2000 fall speed is the limit (sv_maxvelocity cvar - changing it is not allowed by xj rules) - so when you reached 2000fall speed it doesn't matter how much more units down you'll fall, cuz ability of making jb stays the same. So it doesn't matter from what high spot you jump - matters only the speed.

My own record if what is 5 jumpbugs in a row on gigablock with 2000speed.

// edit:

Originally posted by thopa
I want to see an edgebug followed by a jumpbug though. Do it on some cool map.


Made it long time ago for raver's community movie project what wasn't released cuz of not much submitted demos... I uploaded this "extreme and unknown trick-jump".

P.S. Somewhere had the same demo only backwards (not seeing the ground when jumpbugbing) but couldn't find it anywhere... =P


upload the demo at sendspace pls.. btw http://www.sendspace.com/file/1u75up :D

Page 1 of 4

Please log in to post replies.