IchWill look here.

29/10/2008 10:25
Page 3 of 6
Fluxey07/11/2008 14:41

someone please upload ht map go_fastrun :)

SeedD07/11/2008 15:02

Originally posted by kayne
HAHAHA, wtf?

Bhop Distance: 257.123840 MaxSpeed: 374.923461 (75.577) PreStrafe: 299.346374 (0.000) Strafes: 34 Sync: 0

256bhop :E
Everything is possible with scripts :D

Fluxey07/11/2008 15:57

do 280 cj please :D

^MoNsTeR^07/11/2008 18:25

Originally posted by Fluxey
do 280 cj please :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pM4XpUxqCOg&feature=related
here it is =)
283 cj with 32 strafes o_O

Grrr07/11/2008 19:43

Originally posted by ^MoNsTeR^
Originally posted by Fluxey
do 280 cj please :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pM4XpUxqCOg&feature=related
here it is =)
283 cj with 32 strafes o_O


lol wtf O.o

^MoNsTeR^07/11/2008 21:50

Originally posted by IchWill
lol wtf O.o

it isn't mine script, i found this video on youtube xD

Fluxey08/11/2008 14:13

sick :O btw i still need some1 to upload go_fastrun map :)

c-walker`08/11/2008 14:28
haiko_n09/11/2008 23:33

dude you're multiscripter...

MoNk.05/01/2009 22:20

thats a hack not script

st0ka05/01/2009 22:46

You could've done 27 on go_fastrun IchWill. Still really impressing dems :D I don't see a reason why someone would flame you.

kafds05/01/2009 23:35

I would REALLY, REALLY want to see a fully scripted run on some map, like bkz_goldbhop - would be so amazing that my brains would turn in to melons and shit.

I know, its hard work right?

ljxxpajajn05/01/2009 23:50

IchWill is the Best scripter Ive ever seen thats why i <3 him ;)






MoNk.06/01/2009 00:55

still not a script its a hack, hack goes longer more sync better in everything

Pah1s06/01/2009 09:20

bkz_goldbhop script to 299.999 standup every jump and fast run 1:20? =D

MoNk.06/01/2009 10:12

he could make a walkbot so he can set out cordinates but the strafing hm dont know

Grrr06/01/2009 12:09(edited 06/01/2009 13:12)

with hack u can't jump longer, get better sync etc.. than script, but there are some things which are making LJ hack better than LJ script
-Its harder to detect it cuz it doesn't need CS commands like "wait ; yawspeed.." etc
-Someone could do EJ#2 with hack (cuz its possible only with hack, imp for CS script), but this guy would need some knowledge

its sensless to limit bhops to 299.9 pre, cuz then your maxspeed would be limited to 299.9 so its better just to make bhops with insane strafes doing 3XX maxspeed each bhop

and for the map, I'm too lazy to make a script for some map cuz I don't have time +with random fps it wouldn't work, but I could try for some uber shortcuts ^^

P.S. and ofc I use script, or I already would had a EJ#2 hack :D

Ryderc07/01/2009 00:51(edited 07/01/2009 00:52)

And with script you made a 269 lj with 458 pre ?

If this is not a EJ#2, I don't know what is it :D




And yes, script a entire map are really, really, really long .

Godlajk07/01/2009 06:54

Originally posted by Ryderc
And yes, script a entire map are really, really, really long .


Your config would be longer than a newspaper, almost. Hehe. :)

Fluxey07/01/2009 07:13

Originally posted by Godlajk
Originally posted by Ryderc
And yes, script a entire map are really, really, really long .


Your config would be longer than a newspaper, almost. Hehe. :)


sounds very fasinating! (can't spell it)

i wish i knew smth about scripting :P

Page 3 of 6

Please log in to post replies.