IchWill look here.

29/10/2008 10:25
Page 4 of 6
Ryderc07/01/2009 13:52

Originally posted by Fluxey
Originally posted by Godlajk
Originally posted by Ryderc
And yes, script a entire map are really, really, really long .


Your config would be longer than a newspaper, almost. Hehe. :)


sounds very fasinating! (can't spell it)

i wish i knew smth about scripting :P



All can be learn, I remember the first scripted dem that I see from ichwill, and I say to me : I want make the same :o

And with patience and research you can made it too :p

And yes, made a script for a map would be more longer than a newspaper :)

terroR.07/01/2009 18:15

do a script of cg_coldbhop :x

remo07/01/2009 19:04

well ichwill.. dunno what you are excatly using.. but u should use a "hack" which has a ini where u write down the script..you just use hack internal commands to replace the function of the yawspeed and the waits.. commands like forward left right should be the same.. ofc the script is much more complex:D

and normal scripts(cs/hl based scripts.. so execing via console for example) are fucked up since valve locked cmds like yawspeed down.. furthermore ive never seen a normal script which had more than 8 strafes and 100 sync.. Im talking about a normal script..

Ryderc07/01/2009 19:55

In an older version of steam, you can modify the yawspeed.

I made my script on a SteamLAN version.

And made a "hack" are more complex like you say...

stask0 Tournament #207/01/2009 21:33

Originally posted by terroR.
do a script of cg_coldbhop :x


make it, i will! ..... try

Ryderc07/01/2009 21:37(edited 07/01/2009 21:56)

Hey, do you imagine the time for script a entire map ?
And the script's longer ?

You are crazy =°)

Al3x4nd3R17/01/2009 04:13

Ichwill is a script :D

dLx17/01/2009 10:08

Originally posted by Ryderc
Hey, do you imagine the time for script a entire map ?
And the script's longer ?

You are crazy =°)

It's worth a try thought. :P

wandereR19/01/2009 19:04

haha beauty

KoSoVaR^20/01/2009 18:24

Originally posted by IchWill
later will reply...
I'll update my post, I'm too busy right now :)

EDIT: thats "tripple CJ with multistrafes" or like I call it "MCJ" I thought about this technique few months ago, but I had some mistakes in scripting and it didn't work. And before a week when fof "released his doublecountjump technique" I've scripted my MCJ successful, but It was different from fof's tech.. I had multi strafes in CJ, but fof had "2 airstrafes in 2 CJs". the point was to get 299 pre on LJ/normal block without going on left/right side, cuz as u can see the "new" cj records can't be useful at "normal jumps" or u can't jump so far on LJ/normal block ;
There are few reasons why I kept my technique private:

- human can't do "multistrafing" while CJ
- a lot of ppl here hate scripts
- I don't want to get some "IGOTFAMOUSTECHNIQUE" of a impossible for human tech +some flaming of my scripts ( and I don't know the risk is it "old" :P )

I've found that MCJ is the "fastest movement tech" with 370-390 average speed on the ground (faster than bhop with the same strafes(241-365)
and I think I've discovered other interesting things and limits that human can't do.. but I don't wanna get flamed, and I don't want when some1 jump 256 lj(legal), ppl to say "with script its possible XXX units" and to make longjumping sensless..
play for fun

so for any questions u could contact me at mIRC :D






script are the nubbiest ever, stop scripting and play normal instead,

Grrr20/01/2009 19:00(edited 20/01/2009 19:19)

yea.. I should play with leggal settings LIKE YOU

edit: yes remo.. it was me xD

mdq21/01/2009 10:10

Originally posted by KoSoVaR^
Originally posted by IchWill
later will reply...
..... ........lj(legal), ppl to say "with script its possible XXX units" and to make longjumping sensless..
play for fun

so for any questions u could contact me at mIRC :D


script are the nubbiest ever, stop scripting and play normal instead,


Look who is tallking... the one who cheated a demo and posted it ROFL!!!!!!!

omg KoSoVaR^ stf want you?? He is a scripter, not a cheater

Ryderc21/01/2009 14:22

Originally posted by KoSoVaR^
script are the nubbiest ever, stop scripting and play normal instead,



Oh my god, I cry because I laught so much :(

Kosovar is the shame of the human race :(

SeedD21/01/2009 15:51

As mdq said, IchWill is scripter, but not cheater like you NOOB!

qewi21/01/2009 18:05

Originally posted by Ryderc
Originally posted by KoSoVaR^
script are the nubbiest ever, stop scripting and play normal instead,



Oh my god, I cry because I laught so much :(

Kosovar is the shame of the human race :(

true, he's making swedish people look like fools :'/ if he's over 12 years old he gotta have some sort of problem.

mdq22/01/2009 09:58

KoSoVaR^ is 17 years old :S

Ryderc22/01/2009 11:36

I don't think so, fake 17 years old for hide his real age.

Remote22/01/2009 13:13(edited 22/01/2009 13:14)

Originally posted by qewi
true, he's making swedish people look like fools :'/ if he's over 12 years old he gotta have some sort of problem.

He's not swedish, he's Albanian. Kosovar --> inhabitant of the Republic of Kosovo (or the one who originates from Kosovo), new formed state by Serbian Albanians.
So you shouldn't feel like ashamed because of his bullshits. :P
What a relief, eh? :D

@KoSoVaR^: He's just scripting for fun, he put some time and effort to get know the limits of KZ, or better said, limits of hl engine. Also, he's not submitting his scripts anywhere nor he uses them on public servers. Not quite a cheating.....

AXEZZ07/02/2009 18:37

Hello, writing with an account that i got from bugmenot.
It seems that my password isnt working for my real account Harry_Botter, the recover password isnt working either and says that I already have an account when I try to make a new one.

But anyways, I made a compilation of IchWill's/Grrr's demoes so that you dont have to go to counter-strike everytime u wanna watch em.

Enjoy =)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8_BDyANk5TQ&fmt=22

Page 4 of 6

Please log in to post replies.