IchWill look here.

29/10/2008 10:25
Page 5 of 6
Grrr07/02/2009 19:19(edited 07/02/2009 19:20)

@Jumper22 .. I have now better demos than these u used for u'r movie, but gj anyway ^^

Ryderc07/02/2009 20:36

Ahahaha , they will build the fanclub of Ichwill ;)

SeedD07/02/2009 21:57

Originally posted by IchWill
@Jumper22 .. I have now better demos than these u used for u'r movie, but gj anyway ^^

ur 269 lj?
ur de_train 273x3 sw? xD

Originally posted by Ryderc
Ahahaha , they will build the fanclub of Ichwill ;)

Not they, I will make it! xD

CAKEbuilder13/02/2009 06:06

Originally posted by IchWill
@Jumper22 .. I have now better demos than these u used for u'r movie, but gj anyway ^^


show us some new stuff IchWill! you're scripts are beast - it seems as though once you got the fast run script down you had a basis for all of the others. Would love to see some of your newest script post some demos :)

Ryderc13/02/2009 08:20

Originally posted by CAKEbuilder
you had a basis for all of the others


<3

Hymi13/02/2009 09:43

Originally posted by xPăω
his all life is script :D


i don't think you should'a speak that high :d

Likeyou04/05/2009 15:36

I made few demos tooooo http://www.sendspace.com/file/jhmc3r

faxity04/05/2009 18:12

rofl nice work on the strafe script :o only thing ive done is 276 cj with 15 strafes or so (though lucky jump), cause it wasnt sync 100

but anyway, i cheer for remo ! he can do this all too :p

Ryderc04/05/2009 21:08

well, good script, but not really impressive...

SchlumPF05/05/2009 06:44

Originally posted by IchWill
- I don't want to get some "IGOTFAMOUSTECHNIQUE" of a impossible for human tech +some flaming of my scripts ( and I don't know the risk is it "old" :P )

in fact bibo already did mcjing (which means also doublecjing when t3d had a small return). this is seriously no joke, i saw him doing that on t3d's listenserver. he didnt jump 260+ with it but he did it so nobody will get famous, fact just proofed that mcj makes larger jumps poss.

scimmy4cs05/05/2009 07:36

its a art to be scripter, right :)?

Likeyou05/05/2009 20:55

I'm scripting since 09/04/26 and i think i wouldn't be so good if i wouldn't accidently puted "inverted" thingy (that's a clue how i do it ;D(only I do it like that, don't know about someone else ;]))

Grrr08/05/2009 20:27(edited 08/05/2009 20:30)

lol guys... its not about to be "famous", scripting was interesting for these who were searching for the limits.. and there were some cool stuff too, but everything is getting booring... I liked to do scripts for some trickjumps, or finding new techniques or doing some uberljs to reach the limits... but now I'm boored with all this coding stuff and I just could script some TJ if some1 ask me. I wasn't the 1st, I just improved alot these limits.. before me there were some guys like "tenub, lawl" and they were doing like 258 lj, 265 cj, after this z0ck3r showed his 262 lj... and I got interested in these stuff.. and I reached new limits and found new techniques. I think that there will be more scripters like me.. and maybe some1 of them will be better than me.. but I don't care so much cuz I got boored and its just a game (and saying it "its just a game" doesn't mean that I will reveal my scripts cuz I will ruin the fun of the real PLAYING). I even know some1 who is better than me (its a fact cuz he got better machine :D).. we changed some codes and stuff.. and he can do scripts with 400 or more fps(more fps - bigger distance).. which is imp for me cuz I cant get more than 105~, and its stupid to compare scripters/players cuz when u even don't know how the guy got these scripts (did he made them by himself, did he get some codes from other scripter, or buyed them) u can't say who is better or best. Now I can give u only answers from my scripting experience, or some advices about lj-ing.. but even if u know how to do 283 CJ that doesn't mean that u can do it, cuz the theory is different than performance.
dunno what to say more...

kek24408/05/2009 23:05

Originally posted by Hymi
Originally posted by xPăω
his all life is script :D


i don't think you should'a speak that high :d

speak lower

Ryderc09/05/2009 20:30

Originally posted by IchWill
lol guys... its not about to be "famous", scripting was interesting for these who were searching for the limits.. and there were some cool stuff too, but everything is getting booring... I liked to do scripts for some trickjumps, or finding new techniques or doing some uberljs to reach the limits... but now I'm boored with all this coding stuff and I just could script some TJ if some1 ask me. I wasn't the 1st, I just improved alot these limits.. before me there were some guys like "tenub, lawl" and they were doing like 258 lj, 265 cj, after this z0ck3r showed his 262 lj... and I got interested in these stuff.. and I reached new limits and found new techniques. I think that there will be more scripters like me.. and maybe some1 of them will be better than me.. but I don't care so much cuz I got boored and its just a game (and saying it "its just a game" doesn't mean that I will reveal my scripts cuz I will ruin the fun of the real PLAYING). I even know some1 who is better than me (its a fact cuz he got better machine :D).. we changed some codes and stuff.. and he can do scripts with 400 or more fps(more fps - bigger distance).. which is imp for me cuz I cant get more than 105~, and its stupid to compare scripters/players cuz when u even don't know how the guy got these scripts (did he made them by himself, did he get some codes from other scripter, or buyed them) u can't say who is better or best. Now I can give u only answers from my scripting experience, or some advices about lj-ing.. but even if u know how to do 283 CJ that doesn't mean that u can do it, cuz the theory is different than performance.
dunno what to say more...



Yes..scripting with developer like remo...this is a blasphemy. :'(

Ser1qL10/05/2009 04:02

Aigri.

yeaH_10/07/2009 01:09

Grrr and his script right :D :D saw it on youtube.. :D 256 LJ block with bhop and 34 strafes :D HOLY SHIT i fellt of my chair as i saw that :D xD funny guy relly :D^^

Ryderc10/07/2009 08:37

You know, now, a lot of person made better with developer.

Likeyou10/07/2009 09:40

if you don't know how to script but whana jump uber jumps? developer 1 fps_max 1001 sv_airaccelerate 100 slow mo 1/20 and there you jump 355 no duck with bhop 250 pre ;D

opa10/07/2009 10:31

Originally posted by Likeyou
if you don't know how to script but whana jump uber jumps? developer 1 fps_max 1001 sv_airaccelerate 100 slow mo 1/20 and there you jump 355 no duck with bhop 250 pre ;D

why not try just decresing gravity?

Page 5 of 6

Please log in to post replies.