Top 5 TrickJumpers

Started by DiDo-Grecord holder
14/12/2008 16:33
Page 4 of 7
Ggs`13/02/2009 23:13

So many good TJumpers now..

w411b4ng16/02/2009 03:40

HEBTEMy is the GOD of famas ))))

kolobok16/02/2009 14:50

He B TeMy #1 ^_^

HeBTeMy16/02/2009 20:35(edited 17/02/2009 16:07)

My opinion :

Gnomas,qewi,FoF,mjuuh,zyllEE + wRath <33 !

mytH-_020/02/2009 14:27

Originally posted by •°chiFRE-_-
1.Bibo
2.HeBTeMy
3.r3s0LuTe
4.FoF
5.mytH



hehe thx for remembering me <3 ;) Used to TJ like an asshole :þ

TT.23/02/2009 13:08

Alex HeBtemy Bibo wrath

SiMen.alex23/02/2009 18:43

lol why u bring my name up there for

brian all the way

lalevUl08/06/2009 06:25(edited 08/06/2009 17:52)

zyllEE x10
wrath
Bibo
HeBTeMy
shNz
akkord

Grrr08/06/2009 07:59

there should be a challenge about trickjumpers.. cuz there are so many good players and I even can't count them...

qewi08/06/2009 10:36

Originally posted by IchWill
there should be a challenge about trickjumpers.. cuz there are so many good players and I even can't count them...

but it's kinda hard to make a challenge, at least i think that finding jumps is a part of being a good trickjumper. :-D

NeMiQ2208/06/2009 11:23

Well I don't like posting in this kind of "Top best XY jumpers" but now I'll participate:

Shadowman, mjuuh, zyllEE, wRath, He B TeMy, akkord, rEs0LuTe

jenioz08/06/2009 12:14

zyllEE shadowman akkord hel mjuuh

Universe08/06/2009 12:52

Avatar Bibo FoF brian Gnomas / HeBTeMy

maximaLz08/06/2009 14:52(edited 08/06/2009 14:53)

1. Avatar
2. zyllEE / shNz <3
3. wrAth
4. brian
5. akkord

wRath` mapper08/06/2009 21:35

hebtemy, zyllEE, akkord, qewi, FoF, mjuuh, tjubby

zyllEE is probably one of the best ones at all kinds of trickjumps <3

and of course master k3G, owning the tricky jumps and the ebs :D

cahz0r Tournament #308/06/2009 22:48

Originally posted by boom.dll
Originally posted by wRath`
1. Fof/mjuuh +wRath
2. HeBTeMy/zyllEE
3. qewi/puppetz/k3G
4. chrizZo/Brian/Tjubby/akkord
5. shNz/reAti/Bibo

+1


+1

sbzvln Tournament #210/06/2009 17:24

Not too sure about now but when I played

Tjubby
Bibo
FoF
Myth
?

DiDo-Grecord holder10/06/2009 18:07

Originally posted by sbzvln
Not too sure about now but when I played

Tjubby
Bibo
FoF
Myth
?

and u !

WarOO711/06/2009 10:15

zyllEE
mjuuh
akkord
shNz
HeBTeMy

DHT- Tournament #112/06/2009 12:51

lol i cant recognize any of those u guys mention... :O oh well

t3d
donakos
kimo
altsich
target

Page 4 of 7

Please log in to post replies.