Top 5 TrickJumpers
Brian zhady zyllee bibo wRath
not top 5 but top 1 in my list that I like...
kelta sniperok shnz wrath(haejanoerge).
they are showing their skills untill everyones last level everytime I see they jump. But they got more levels to beat =)
kelta alex kelta wrath kelta
kill him :D
1. FoF \ zyllEE
2. shNz \ KeltA
3. He B TeMy \ brian
4.wRath
5.akkord
:)
k3G the #consultant !
1) k3G / wRath / zylle
2) puppetz / Brian / candEE
3) He B TeMy / FoF / Gnomas
4) qewi / juhx / KeltA
5) geddyk / rad
END =)
1.FoF
2.candee
3.brian
4.rad
5.wrath
1.brian
2.Fact or Fiction
3.candEE
4.k3g
5.akkord/wRath/zyllEE/He B TeMy/PuppetZ...
akkord, avatar, kelta, qewi, fof, brian, wrath, k3g, He B TeMy, zyllee, gnomas - those are the best IMO
EDIT: OMFG I FORGOT BIBO
candEE. zyllEE, rad, HeBTeMy, FoF. brian, shNz
Fact or Fiction
brian
wRath
KeltA
zyllEE
Gnomas
No specific order, they are all good.
FoF
Gnomas
lol my thread is still alive :D
1. brian
2. koki :D
candEE
bibo
Fact or Fiction
k3G wRath
zyllEE
puppetz radon reati
akkord
1. FoF
2. candEE
Originally posted by ☆Estrella☆not top 5 but top 1 in my list that I like...
kelta sniperok shnz wrath(haejanoerge).
they are showing their skills untill everyones last level everytime I see they jump. But they got more levels to beat =)
sniperok? wtf cause he made already seen jumps which where hard?
bibo
i am big fan
bibos new movie will rape all others
1. FoF
2. Brian
3. Lolz
4. candEE
5. KeltA
Please log in to post replies.